NFL Draft Contest & Thread

How do they not take Carimi there?

No idea! I was hoping carimi or j smith. Both huge areas of need. Maybe this guy will pan out

Looks like my 'player most likely to fall' pick of Mark Ingram was right. He needs a hug

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

The knee scared a lot of teams, somebody is going to get a steal...just please don't let it be green bay. I can see him in yellow and gold...if they can commit to one rb.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wow, that was a reach. Saban was even very confused by that one and the guy played for him.

Crazy pick. They must know something, orare incompetent. If carimi or smith turns out to be a stud, I will be upset

Looks like my 'player most likely to fall' pick of Mark Ingram was right. He needs a hug

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I think he was considered a late first round pick early second round pick anyways. I dont think he has slid at all. I think pats grab him at 28 or there early second round pick.

Shocked with Carpenter to Seattle. Happy for him, but shocked at the first round pick there.

Uh oh. Somebody messed up here. cough cough ravens.

Baldwin (WR) to chiefs. Not a bad pick but may have reached a little.

Great spot for smith, the veterans and harbaugh will help keep him straight I hope. Guy has all world talent, just gotta get his head right.

here comes ingram Hanks

Haha ravens missed there pick at 26. Trying to do a deal with the bears but bears backed out then the clock ran out so chiefs grabbed baldwin at 26 and ravens got the CB smith for Colorado. No harm no foul, just funny.

Ingram to saints at 28. Had the spot right but team wrong. Good pick by saints.

Haha ravens missed there pick at 26. Trying to do a deal with the bears but bears backed out then the clock ran out so chiefs grabbed baldwin at 26 and ravens got the CB smith for Colorado. No harm no foul, just funny.

Ingram to saints at 28. Had the spot right but team wrong. Good pick by saints.

Love this pick. Potential offensive rookie of the year. Great offense just got better

Wow, saints probably will get a B+ if not an A grade. Got Jordan then turn around and got ingram. Nicely done saints!

Ad... You know anything about him?

Came into Alabama out of Coffeeville JC, and started LT immediately for the past two years. Did a pretty good job, thought he blocked as well as Andre Smith did before him (although he's been a pro bust so far). Apparently, he moved to LG during the Senior Bowl week and really did well. Not sure where the Seahawks drafted him for, but I would say he's a solid lineman. A bit of a reach at late 1st, I'd seen him projected no earlier than late 2nd.

Thrilled that by two Bama offensive stars Julio Jones and Mark Ingram got drafted in the first round and by two great organizations that will be immediately competitive. Tuscaloosa is divided between Falcons and Saints fans, so also fitting from that regard.

Came into Alabama out of Coffeeville JC, and started LT immediately for the past two years. Did a pretty good job, thought he blocked as well as Andre Smith did before him (although he's been a pro bust so far). Apparently, he moved to LG during the Senior Bowl week and really did well. Not sure where the Seahawks drafted him for, but I would say he's a solid lineman. A bit of a reach at late 1st, I'd seen him projected no earlier than late 2nd.
Thanks, they needed o line more than any one position. Hope it works out. I wanted carimi.

OK I'm out for the night. Hoping Mallet is still around for the Bills to take a shot at him at 34. If not, oh well they aren't my team. Happy that I got 8 of the first 15 correct.

10 SEC players in the first round, 5 of the top 6.

Glad the Browns got out of the 6 spot. Once I laid eyes on Julius Jones I knew they made the right choice. Browns need a core, not a character like Jones. He may be fine, but he wouldn't have fit with the Browns. Bummed they missed Peterson...

edit: guess it is Julio, not Julius...oops

Glad the Browns got out of the 6 spot. Once I laid eyes on Julius Jones I knew they made the right choice. Browns need a core, not a character like Jones. He may be fine, but he wouldn't have fit with the Browns. Bummed they missed Peterson...

You must be projecting based on the dreadlocks, but Jones has no character issues and is a very quiet team player. Browns have a much bigger character/complainer with Josh Cribbs already.

You must be projecting based on the dreadlocks, but Jones has no character issues and is a very quiet team player. Browns have a much bigger character/complainer with Josh Cribbs already.

Exactly, now I wasn't his biggest fan but I never ever had any concerns of his character. Hopefully for all these guys money doesn't change their hearts and minds.

Exactly, now I wasn't his biggest fan but I never ever had any concerns of his character. Hopefully for all these guys money doesn't change their hearts and minds.

Wont change for all of them but for some of them it will, it always does.

Cribbs complained about being jacked around on his contract - and both sides went about it poorly. He isn't a diva like T.O. and he stands up for the city of Cleveland. He may complain about lack of plays called for him, but he just wants to be a leader w/ the ball in his hands.

Tap before talk.

Back