NFL Draft Contest & Thread

If that happens then Carolina should absolutely trade that pick lol

Exactly! And I would think Andrew Luck would be a better fit than Scram, but OH WELL!

If that happens then Carolina should absolutely trade that pick lol

I would think that would be the plan dude. Well, I'm a Cam Newton fan now for sure. I hope he proves all his critics wrong.

Me too. Maybe Garrett has more say in this than other coaches have because the first pick was a really smart pick.

I just read a story about Garrett's dad being in the war room for 20 years prior to Jason. Jason is showing a lot of deference to the scouts and Jerruh likes that so he is getting his word in there. I also read Jerruh was trying to jump back into the first for Ingram. He just can't help himself

I just read a story about Garrett's dad being in the war room for 20 years prior to Jason. Jason is showing a lot of deference to the scouts and Jerruh likes that so he is getting his word in there. I also read Jerruh was trying to jump back into the first for Ingram. He just can't help himself

He must of heard all the comparisons to Emmitt and figured that Ingram had to play in Dallas.

He must of heard all the comparisons to Emmitt and figured that Ingram had to play in Dallas.

Jerry probably loves that he lost a player to Sean Payton!

I would love to see JJ make that pick. LOVE IT! That would be a very good pick in my opinion.

I was thinking this morning this might be one of those rare times when you might trade up in the second round to make sure you can get him.

The Saints made out getting Ingram where they did. Dallas was trying to trade back into the first round to snag him.

I think the Cowboy's got the guy they wanted. I don't think they needed or wanted Ingram, if they did they could have taken him at 9. They talked about Smith being the pick around here for the last two weeks so it was no surprise. They decided not to risk trading down and in my opinion there was no benefit to trading up when the guy they wanted most was there at 9.

Garrets dad was on skype with the war room. I heard there were as many Garrets in the room as there were Joneses. Good thing to, smart choices will be made after the horrific drafting they had been doing for a while. Including last year.

The Saints made out getting Ingram where they did. Dallas was trying to trade back into the first round to snag him.

Does this officially make Reggie Bush one of the most overhyped backs coming out of college in a while?

And which guy is on the way out? Reggie or Pierre?

Does this officially make Reggie Bush one of the most overhyped backs coming out of college in a while?

Yes it sure does. And his QB at USC to that list too. Reggie comes back but at a lower number.

Well, Reggie tweeted yesterday his peace out tweet to NOLA and his fans so I think he's assuming it's him. So if it is him, where does he go? Payton was really good at hiding his weaknesses and using him in situations where he can be useful. Dare I say it... Dallas?

I think so. Too bad he didn't play for Penn St because that would just perpetuate that curse

I think you may be right unless the number is too low for him to swallow his pride on
Yes it sure does. And his QB at USC to that list too. Reggie comes back but at a lower number.

I think Reggie, he's owed or will want something in the area of $11 Million and I don't think they want to pay that for a back that gets single digit carries and pass targets.

I think Pierre is a casualty as well though because of health.

Well, Reggie tweeted yesterday his peace out tweet to NOLA and his fans so I think he's assuming it's him. So if it is him, where does he go? Payton was really good at hiding his weaknesses and using him in situations where he can be useful. Dare I say it... Dallas?

I heard about that and found it disgusting that he handles his business that way. Just my thoughts though.

I think so. Too bad he didn't play for Penn St because that would just perpetuate that curse

I think you may be right unless the number is too low for him to swallow his pride on

I heard the houses werent nice enough for his parents.

I heard Reggie, Tressel, and Cam are all innocent....
I heard about that and found it disgusting that he handles his business that way. Just my thoughts though.

I heard the houses werent nice enough for his parents.

Yeah I thought it was pretty classless myself. The fans deserve better than that and if I were the Saints brass that would've pretty much punched his one way ticket out of town.

Interesting way to take care of things by Reggie. I dont want him in Dallas and dont think Dallas needs him either.

Interesting way to take care of things by Reggie. I dont want him in Dallas and dont think Dallas needs him either.

I don't think they need him either.

Cmon, they need another superstar RB, that isnt a superstar.

Reggie would fit in great in St. Louis or San Diego.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Marshall Faulk 2.0...oh wait they said that when he came out
Reggie would fit in great in St. Louis or San Diego.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

He is a problem, I heard about that goodbye to Saints fans. Garret wouldn't have him in Dallas. He will end up in Oakland maybe.

Here's the tweet: "It's been fun New Orleans. (flashes peace sign on fingers icon)"

then 3 hrs later tweets: "Congrats to Mark Ingram on being selected to New Orleans. He will be a great addition to the Saints backfield just as he was in Alabama"

Back