Go Rangers!

Personally, I think the punishment for Cooke was appropriate. He is a repeat offender and had the brilliance to throw that elbow when the league was having conferences about headshots. Obviously my opinion would be different if McD was hurt, but he isn't.

Tonight is a tell all night for a ton of teams. The Leafs need to beat the Red Wings or their hopes are pretty much over. I wouldnt count the Buds out though, they have always done well against Detroit

How about them Canucks!! Now if Chicago could falter just a little more and miss the playoffs that would be nice!!

Its a pretty big test for the Kings tonight. It will be the first time playing a playoff team without Kopitar.

Its a pretty big test for the Kings tonight. It will be the first time playing a playoff team without Kopitar.

There was a Kopitar that played for a USHL team that played against our local Lincoln Stars team a couple weeks back, I wonder if there's any relation. Same sport, same unique last name, I'm thinking so!

There was a Kopitar that played for a USHL team that played against our local Lincoln Stars team a couple weeks back, I wonder if there's any relation. Same sport, same unique last name, I'm thinking so!

That was probably his brother Gasper. I thought he was in the Kings system but I get so confused when it comes to juniors and othe affiliates. He looks exactly like him.

We just bought our playoff tickets for home game 1 for the Kings :clapp: YAY!!!

Tickets for the Canucks round one go on sale this Saturday. I imagine people will start camping out early Friday morning to get in line

Those were some crappy calls by the refs in the Kings/ Canucks game tonight. Richardson should have gotten a penalty shot for Luongo throwing his stick at him, Kesler took a nice dive (what else is new) and Clifford got a major called on the same play they let slide a few minutes earlier on Handzus. I agree Clifford should of gotten a 2 minute boarding call but a 5 minute major was ridiculous when a player loses his footing before a hit.

How about them Canucks!! Now if Chicago could falter just a little more and miss the playoffs that would be nice!!

Spoken like a true Canucks fan. LOL Im not sure you guys could take it if the Hawks somehow knock you guys out of the playoffs AGAIN this year. All the Hawks need is for the Star and Flames to continue sucking and they will just barely make the playoffs.

Spoken like a true Canucks fan. LOL Im not sure you guys could take it if the Hawks somehow knock you guys out of the playoffs AGAIN this year. All the Hawks need is for the Star and Flames to continue sucking and they will just barely make the playoffs.

man if the Canucks lost to the hawks again all hell would break loose man! I'm a die hard Canucks fan and I just couldn't stand it if the Canucks lost to them again

man if the Canucks lost to the hawks again all hell would break loose man! I'm a die hard Canucks fan and I just couldn't stand it if the Canucks lost to them again
LOL...I know. Im a Hawks fan and dont much care for the Canucks and even I would feel bad for you guys if that happened.
BTW, now all the Hawks have to worry about is the Stars. All the Hawks need is 1 more point and they will eliminate the Flames from the playoffs.
The Stars worry me though and the Hawks have some tough games coming up.

The Kings looked solid today. If Dallas loses tomorrow night we clinch a playoff spot. F*** you Ribeiro, the refs missed the penalty but I would hope he gets suspended.

6ec14678922596be5293fa285a64d844.jpg

The Kings looked solid today. If Dallas loses tomorrow night we clinch a playoff spot. F*** you Ribeiro, the refs missed the penalty but I would hope he gets suspended.

6ec14678922596be5293fa285a64d844.jpg
He should get suspended because thats a pretty clear shot to the head.

Really needing some of these eastern teams to step it up and knock Montreal out of the playoffs.

what a horrible game the Canucks played last night. they lost 4-1 to the oilers! THE OILERS! it seems like they're not even trying anymore after the presidents trophy win...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

what a horrible game the Canucks played last night. they lost 4-1 to the oilers! THE OILERS! it seems like they're not even trying anymore after the presidents trophy win...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Which is dangerous going into the playoffs. Just asking Washington and Pittsburgh what happens when you get overconfident in the playoffs and take a lesser team lightly.

Which is dangerous going into the playoffs. Just asking Washington and Pittsburgh what happens when you get overconfident in the playoffs and take a lesser team lightly.

So true Bucky!! Well Ziggy I am with you on that awesome Canucks performance on Saturday. Let's see if the boys can slap the Oilers around on their home ice on Tuesday!!

So true Bucky!! Well Ziggy I am with you on that awesome Canucks performance on Saturday. Let's see if the boys can slap the Oilers around on their home ice on Tuesday!!

Hopfully they beat the Flames too! The Hawks could use a little help and while I dont think the Flames are a huge threat to make the playoffs, Id rathar not take any chances.

Montreal is a playoff team, no matter what. the east is just not as good as west.

Montreal is a playoff team, no matter what. the east is just not as good as west.

As a whole I think the east is better and the way Vancouver is playing right now they arent a lock to win the cup. Im fine with Montreal being a playoff team, I just hope they play poorly against the Hawks tomorrow!

Hard to see past Vancouver in the West. East is wide open but I like Tampa and Boston right now.

Washington looks strong too now that theyve learned how to play defense. If Ovechkin and Semin get hot they could be tough to beat.
In the West youve gotta go with Vancouver, but San Jose and Anaheim look tough too.

Back