Bryan McCabe strikes again and gives the caps a gift.

That lazy play by Gaborik was awful!!! How does he just casually try to push the puck into the corner!?

I felt bad for Lundy there.. He kept them in the game for the most part, and they let him down pretty bad.

buffalo is starting to scare me!! flyers need to pick it up!!

Really? I'm quite enjoying the current pace at which the Flyers have been playing. Haha!

Just because we own cry baby crosby! Lol, but the sabres goaltender is a beast!

Did something happen to make the Canucks totally not care anymore?

I know right? It's making me so mad that they look like they don't even care anymore when they played so well in the first 3 games

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hawks are using Seabrook's injury as motivation, Duncan Keith is playing out-of-this-world. He looked lost and tired in the first 3 games. Raffi Torres must be wishing now that he didn't hit Seabrook.

If you look closely at the Stanley Cup, you'll now see claw marks in the bowl. Hawks aren't ready to let go of it just yet...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The Bruins/Habs series is becoming an instant classic. I'm not a fan of either team, but love to watch these games. I love it when the playoffs are interesting no matter who you are rooting for!

The Bruins/Habs series is becoming an instant classic. I'm not a fan of either team, but love to watch these games. I love it when the playoffs are interesting no matter who you are rooting for!

Me too.

I would love my hawks to make a clean, full, and successive comeback. Although there is 2 nights now until their next game. Could be a momentum killer.

"Thankless job? Yeah, it's thankless. Especially at this time of year when there's so much at play here with the playoffs and cities are involved.” -- NHL disciplinarian Colin Campbel

This has to be the whinest quote ever, boo hoo, I work for a great league and get to hand down discipline to guys who could take me down with one hand tied behind their backs. I have the worst job.

I'd like to see him on the next celebrity boxing match vs david boogaard or somebody like that!!!

Poor guy, he deserves a raise for pain and suiffering

The 'Sarcasm Lock' button is stuck on your keyboard, right?

I posted the actual interview on my my Fb page. What a joke.

I'd go look that up but just the short part I read already makes me cringe. They should put him on skates and let all the guys that have gotten/are getting hurt show him what is and isn't a dirty hit. :smile:

Flyers are down 3-0 at the end of the first period. As those at McDonald's might say...I'm lovin' it!

Hawks are using Seabrook's injury as motivation, Duncan Keith is playing out-of-this-world. He looked lost and tired in the first 3 games. Raffi Torres must be wishing now that he didn't hit Seabrook.

Could be, but I see a huge lack of urgency from the Canucks, lazy forechecking, generally not a ton of effort.

Hopefully I get to post it at least one more time. :smile:

Happy to see the Caps moving on to the next round. Im thinking that we might have a new rivalry with the Caps and Rangers brewing. That game had lots of hard hits and cheap shots by both teams and the bitterness between both fan bases seems to be growing.
I loved it when the Caps fans were chanting, "Lundquist, Lundquist, Lundquist" after every Caps goal and when the started chanting, "can you hear us?" and "we're louder!" in the 3rd period.
Neuvirth was amazing in that game too. The Rangers had many chances at goals but somehow Neuvirth managed to ice the puck. Awesome game.

Bruins/Habs was another amazing game. OT in the playoffs Cabot be beat.

Tapatalking golfer on my iPhone!

Habs/Bruins has been an epic series and youd expect nothing less when these 2 teams face each other.

It would be so nice to see Philly eliminated today.

It would be so nice to see Philly eliminated today.
Game 7, here we come! The way that Philly is playing right now though Im not too sure that I wouldnt rathar face them than a team like Buffalo. Buffalo has nothing to lose and no one expects them to win, so they have a lot to play for and almost no pressure on them.

Back