NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this one goes to fourth, Im getting off my ass and watching this damn game on a Canadian feed. Eff this online BS

ANOTHER POST!!!

Tap Tap Taparoo

I remember when the Pens went to 6 OTs with the Flyers a while back. I don't remember the year, the round of the playoffs, or even who won. But I do remember that it went about 3.5 hrs past scheduled coverage time. Maybe more.

5 OT's, 2000 playoffs. Flyers won 2-1. Keith Primeau beat Ron Tugnutt (lol).

Devils lost to Montreal in 4 OT's. I remember watching the game just begging for anyone to score. I stopped caring which team at 3am

Tap Tap Taparoo

Gabby WINS it.

And there it is. Saw that one coming.

FINALLY!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tap Tap Taparoo

5 OT's, 2000 playoffs. Flyers won 2-1. Keith Primeau beat Ron Tugnutt (lol).

Yeah that was way too long ago for me to remember. I was 7. But still a Pens fan.

It's about farking time. Maid Marian FTW. Dbags.

Booo. I was having fun watching this.

Yeah, I was just getting past the "this game is too long and it suckss" into the "alright this is sweet" mode. Blah

If this one goes to fourth, Im getting off my ass and watching this damn game on a Canadian feed. Eff this online BS

You were missing out. They kept showing Holtby's parents and the girl behind them was a complete hottie.

Well, this settles it - I want a 6 OT game in these playoffs.

What time is it over there when you are watching the games?

7PM eastern is 1AM. Won't be able to watch much from here on due to tournaments. I got up at 4AM and watched the third period and OT of game 6, prior to my second round the other week.

Great game last night, Hope the Caps get the next 2. I'm tired too!

I reckon I'm pulling for the Preds this year.

Kings FTW tonight as well.

Sorry Jeff. I've jumped the Kings bandwagon as well.

Jeff, I promise it won't take long. I should be back from the course (and therefore the bar) well before puck drop.

Kovalchuk is in the lineup tonight. This should be fun. Speculation is a herniated disc. I am assuming they gave him a shot. A few more days of rest probably wouldnt do much anyway. Larsson in Harrold out.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back