NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff, I promise it won't take long. I should be back from the course (and therefore the bar) well before puck drop.

Word is, Pietrangelo is playing. Which will make a huge difference. Monday night exposed who the most important player on that team is. He couldn't have stopped 5 goal from going in, but him QB'ing our powerplay would have helped us scored on ONE of our NINE tries.

Tough Penalty on the Devils there, I am pretty surprised they missed that.

My health cant take any more overtime.

Tap Tap Taparoo

This game is nuts.

I think they could have gone this entire game without calling a penalty. So far its been pretty even, two good periods by the Flyers and two good ones by the Devils.

Most of these games have been incredible! I can't believe I've waited 26 years to start watching hockey! This stuff is great!

YES! Go Devils.

Saw that coming, I said to myself, Flyers dominated this overtime and the Devils are going to score on a stretch pass. I was close.

Saw that coming, I said to myself, Flyers dominated this overtime and the Devils are going to score on a stretch pass. I was close.

NJ had far better looks than Philly did that whole OT. I don't care how much possession they had. NJ played fantastic defense even outside the PK and Parise and Kovy had Philly shaking more than a few times.

great game horrible line change.... but thats hockey.... i think they will go back to philly with the series even.

Pretty goal there.

And the Kings answer that quick. Wow.

great game horrible line change.... but thats hockey.... i think they will go back to philly with the series even.

Its honestly a shame, Bryz plays well the last two games and the team doesn't show up. The Devils have a great defense but outside of that I think the Flyers are a better team offensively, at least when it comes to scoring depth.

That's a bad goal to let in - going to be tough for St. Louis to come back from that one.

WOOOOOOOOO No way I am sleeping tonight. Flyers fans fighting each other outside of the arena. Tazed by Newark PD. haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

WOOOOOOOOO No way I am sleeping tonight. Flyers fans fighting each other outside of the arena. Tazed by Newark PD. haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

Oh god, I just love to hear that. Love it.

Oh god, I just love to hear that. Love it.

I am curious as to why you hate Philly teams so much? Maybe its me just being a fan of all things sports but even as a die hard Flyers fan I just cannot figure out your attitude.

I am curious as to why you hate Philly teams so much? Maybe its me just being a fan of all things sports but even as a die hard Flyers fan I just cannot figure out your attitude.

I don't hate Philly teams. I hate the Flyers. I'm indifferent on the Eagles and Phillies. I actually always like McNabb so I never had anything against the Eagles at all.

Just the Flyers.

Philadelphia bar brews a beer called "Crosby Tears," calls it "whine-like

Philadelphia bar brews a beer called "Crosby Tears," calls it "whine-like

lol thats funny id def buy a bottle just as a joke.

And we have a game.

Oops GO KINGS!

#Girouxseless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back