NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys get the heritage classic every year its the same thing and you get 2 canadian teams every year.

My bad for knowing so much about hockey that slipped my mind, thats not like me sorry.. But, the one thing i don't know is where its going to happen in 2012 i know i heard last year it was going too be shutdown and Vancouver was pushing for it in 2013 really bad.. But i haven't heard else wise in a while.

My bad for knowing so much about hockey that slipped my mind, thats not like me sorry.. But, the one thing i don't know is where its going to happen in 2012 i know i heard last year it was going too be shutdown and Vancouver was pushing for it in 2013 really bad.. But i haven't heard else wise in a while.

no reason to apologize. i dunno how the NHL would feel about Vancouver hosting it after what happened after the stanley cup last year. I dunno why they cancelled it this year i loved watching that just as much as the winter classic. At least if they do shut it down for good there will be plenty of other cities that could host it with little or no problems with weather. id like to see winnapeg host it in the future or the heritage if they bring it back.

Well i was at the Vancouver game and it wasn't nearly as bad as was shown on TV. It wasn't the city nor that happening in the whole town. It was on a street in a half and 80% was gang related which was planed pervious too it. They had the Olympic with twice the amount of people and every game outside with no problems. Vancouver is probably the safest city in NA, Its beatiful and you can walk at all hours and feel safe. But sadly selected few changed peoples opinions on it. So i don't think that would be a problem at all.

But a Winnipeg game would be cool vs the Habs or in Ottawa Sens vs Leafs. Those would be pretty exciting impact games, Vancouver is plus temperature and you can wear a tshirt no problem half the days i don't see it being cold enough

Go Sens Go!

Anyone watch the WJC final last night? I'm still walking around with a stupid grin on my face. Enormous event here, so happy they finally got the gold.

Anyone watch the WJC final last night? I'm still walking around with a stupid grin on my face. Enormous event here, so happy they finally got the gold.

Watched the 3rd and OT. Swedes were crazy good, and what's even crazier is that it's your first Gold in 30 years. With all the talent coming out of Sweden it's odd that you haven't won more!
Zibanejad shouldn't be playing there though Ottawa should have kept him. Him, Yakopov and Kuznetsov were at a whole other level.

It's good to see the best team in the tournament won!

caught bits and pieces the swedes team looked really good..... but i was mainly watching the Flyers game... that was a good game too.

After the longest 5 days of my life, I finally get to watch Penguins hockey again.

After the longest 5 days of my life, I finally get to watch Penguins hockey again.

I'll be watching the game as well, it should be a doozy tonight.

I feel like this is a really big homestand for the Pens - could grab some valuable division wins.

Steel Tappin'

I'll be watching the game as well, it should be a doozy tonight.

Always nice to put a sock in that Pens announcer's mouth. Half the broadcast he's ragging on Kovy, Marty or talking about Crosby vs Ovie.

Pens just can't stay healthy. Ever. It's unreal.

Steel Tappin'

If Pens don't make the playoffs, they can blame it on injuries very legitimately. Seems like at least 2 of the top 6 are out at all times.

Orange and black will take it thus year!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Until they get consistent goal-tending, I disagree.

They need to stick with bob.

Orange and black will take it thus year!!

About as likely as my Devils winning it. Can't expect to go very deep with goaltending like that...not to mention the D.

The Avs are only 10 points back in the division, that's better than I thought they'd do this year, but they have a long way to go. They are only a couple points out of the playoffs right now, but you just never know with them. I never thought JSG would be as good as he has been this year.

About as likely as my Devils winning it. Can't expect to go very deep with goaltending like that...not to mention the D.

We will see!

BOB looked amazing last night guy stood on his head.... and i bet the farm they trade for a solid D man before the trade deadline.

Bob just needs a few starts in a row, then he feels comfortable. Hes a terrible once in a while goalie.

Bob just needs a few starts in a row, then he feels comfortable. Hes a terrible once in a while goalie.

i agree he is nuts with his training regiment though.... i think Lavi needs to let bryz in net for like 8 games here soon and see what he has if its ugly then bob stays in gotta get on a run here and see whos gonna be #1 before the playoffs.

Problem is though Bob has his runs, just like any goalie sure, but to win the cup, you need great goaltending at all times. Just look at the Bruins, they have two number 1 goalies.

Problem is though Bob has his runs, just like any goalie sure, but to win the cup, you need great goaltending at all times. Just look at the Bruins, they have two number 1 goalies.

i think bob will be a #1 goalie the long season last year took its toll he was only used to playing a 50 game season in the KHL.

in other news Winter Classic 2013 rumors are Detroit and Toronto at michigan stadium. should be a good match up if its true. im sure Thainer will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back