NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pens don't make the playoffs, they can blame it on injuries very legitimately. Seems like at least 2 of the top 6 are out at all times.

No kidding. I've never seen anything like this.

At least 87 skated today.

Steel Tappin'

A lot of people are still saying we wont see him back this year. Sucks that there are so many unknowns surrounding the true impact of these concussions.

Pens win! Pens win! About time.

Steel Tappin'

Can't believe the Avs gave up the lead the other night, hopefully they can finish the win tonight.

The Pens are starting to finally play some hockey again. Good first period against the Lightning.

Steel Tappin'

The Pens are starting to finally play some hockey again. Good first period against the Lightning.

Steel Tappin'

I got updates for 2 goals. I saw Neal scored again. Good stuff.

I got updates for 2 goals. I saw Neal scored again. Good stuff.

Yeah, I think he's going to continue on his excellent pace after getting the All Star snub.

Steel Tappin'

James Neal scores again. Beast.

Steel Tappin'

Geno! Geno! Geno!

Hat-trick today.

Steel Tappin'

Looks like the Pens really played well today. Glad to see it.

Looks like the Pens really played well today. Glad to see it.

Malkin bailed them out big time. Just took over with the natural hat trick after blowing a 3-0 lead.

Steel Tappin'

Maybe we should start a Penguins thread....

Not to start a huge debate, but the Oilers dynasty was pretty good in their own right.

I'm just waiting for a Habs fan to come in and say, "Habs have 23 cups, the most ever." That seems to be their only argument.

I'm just waiting for a Habs fan to come in and say, "Habs have 23 cups, the most ever." That seems to be their only argument.

That argument beats any other word anyone says though.

Sounds like Yankees fans. Lol.

HOCKEY FANS! LETS! GO! BLUES!

My team is looking pretty solid thus far. Elliott has been a steal between the pipes and has motivated Halak to raise his game. Arnott and Langenbrunner have provided great 3rd line leadership. The West is tough, but I am really liking our chances.

While we're on the subject, Letang is set to return for the Pens.

Steel Tappin'

While we're on the subject, Letang is set to return for the Pens.

Steel Tappin'

That's awesome. Obviously their defense was hurting without him, so good to see that he's back.

My team is looking pretty solid thus far. Elliott has been a steal between the pipes and has motivated Halak to raise his game. Arnott and Langenbrunner have provided great 3rd line leadership. The West is tough, but I am really liking our chances.
I keep a fairly close eye on the Blues, David Backes played for the local junior team here and I've been a fan of his ever since.

blues remind me a lot of the oiler team lots of great young talent can't wait till they get some experience under their belts and see how good of a team they really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back