NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the top point getter in each division should make the playoffs, BUT, come playoff time, they should be adjusted on points.
Of course! The Southeast division is just terrible. Washington, Florida, and Winnipeg. Bring it.

IMO the top point getter in each division should make the playoffs, BUT, come playoff time, they should be adjusted on points.

Absolutely agree. It is just silly that a team can either be 3rd or 9th by 1 point.

Dunno if you've seen it, but there's a new CCM RBZ (RocketBladeZ) stick coming this fall. Made by CCM with input from TaylorMade. Landeskog uses it apparently.

So does Hall and Nugent-Hopkins. Theres a thread on it...

6279461.bin
Dunno if you've seen it, but there's a new CCM RBZ (RocketBladeZ) stick coming this fall. Made by CCM with input from TaylorMade. Landeskog uses it apparently.

No surprise that the Edmonton boys have started fiddling about with their golf clubs this time of year.

6279461.bin

Hall doesn't. He has a contract with Easton for gloves/helmet/stick. He's currently using a S19 repaint to look like RS.

Steeler hasn't posted that Crosby will be back in the lineup Thursday yet?

I'm disappointed haha

Haha, apologies! Weather has been so nice that I've neglected anything not involving golf/being outside.

Super pumped for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day. Pens have been using a first group PP unit featuring five forwards. That could be interesting! Looks like Letang is coming back tomorrow as well.

Three awesome and absolutely huge games coming up for the Pens.

Good game on the NBC Sports Network right now also.

Haha, apologies! Weather has been so nice that I've neglected anything not involving golf/being outside.

Super pumped for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day. Pens have been using a first group PP unit featuring five forwards. That could be interesting! Looks like Letang is coming back tomorrow as well.

Three awesome and absolutely huge games coming up for the Pens.

Good game on the NBC Sports Network right now also.

Been waiting for you haha.

TSN picked up the game here in Canada. Really hope it's like the last return and he goes HAM. Been hanging onto him in the pool, need something big to make a push in the final few weeks.

Ugg Luongo lost us that game, Sucks when your back up has out played your Starter the last 2 seasons..

Jamie McGinn is awesome, here's hoping he keeps this up for the Avs for years to come!

Happy Crosby day, friends.

Oh snap son!!! You just got pwned!!!

Im sorry? What was that you were saying?

05f7f815.jpg

What the....what game is this from?

Few reasons why I having a feeling it's not actually his and he may have been trying one of RNH's or was handed one after breaking a stick, etc.

1. The last few games all of his pictures on Getty Images has him with the RS repaint.
2. Hall normally uses black tape and RNH uses white.

Im pretty sure he uses both colours of tape. Hall now has a Taylormade repaint.

What the....what game is this from?

Few reasons why I having a feeling it's not actually his and he may have been trying one of RNH's or was handed one after breaking a stick, etc.

1. The last few games all of his pictures on Getty Images has him with the RS repaint.
2. Hall normally uses black tape and RNH uses white.

Im pretty sure he uses both colours of tape. Hall now has a Taylormade repaint.

Still didn't answer the question of what game that screen shot was taken from.

Taylormade repaint?

I dont know what game its been taken from, but he was using it.

His RS stick is a CCM-Taylormade, painted to be an RS.

Actually not him using it. It was the angle as he was sitting by RNH. He's the same shot from another angle. Note the RS in HIS hand.

images

Not to mention repaints from one company to another are basically unheard of considering you have to have written from the company. Doubt Easton is going to tell CCM it's ok to repaint their stick with CCM graphics and have Taylor Hall using it.

Interesting stuff, Ive heard otherwise. I never said it was an Easton painted to be a CCM. Ive heard its a CCM now painted as an Easton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back