NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also holding on the hope that they like Tyutin and are willing to deal a guy like Gagner for him.. I see no spot for Tyuts in Columbus, and the dude can be effective.. Olympian, etc..

That would make my week.

Gagner and second overall pick to CBJ for Tyutin and first overall pick?

I actually like the sound of this for both teams.

Gagner and second overall pick to CBJ for Tyutin and first overall pick?

I actually like the sound of this for both teams.

That would be tremendous. I know Gagner isn't the 8 point guy we saw one game this year, but I think he's a solid contributing top six forward, and a former London Knight!!! Woot!

That would be tremendous. I know Gagner isn't the 8 point guy we saw one game this year, but I think he's a solid contributing top six forward, and a former London Knight!!! Woot!

Still sour than Hunter left the Knights.

hahahahaha this makes me laugh watching it over and over:

CanucksDive6.gif

This thread has been awesome this week.. I wish there was this much conversation during the regular season!

And awesome gif ghost.. Definitely tweeted that flop fest.

I'm still waiting for some epic meme's to be created from this:

142958775_slide1.jpg

I know what you mean Canadan. This thread has been growing by pages per day since the playoffs started. The regular season, not so much.

I love Kesler, Favorite player

Haha, what?

Captions? haha I just always see captioned photos on facebook labeled "memes". Am I not hip enough to use that word? :arrogant:

Ya you are! lol I already posted one that was epic in here. Did you see it? Or did you want more lol...?

Oh it was good, actually reposted it on facebook, which actually has 5 "likes" thus far haha.

Just more of them is how I should have said it. Someone should give Mitchelle a gun.

Bill McCreary told the NYR and the Sens that penalties will be assessed to every player who throws the first punch after a whistle.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Looks like Daniel Alfredsson will be out tonight.

Kreider is taking warmups for the Rangers. Curious to see if they will play him. He loses a year on his contract if he plays.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Kreider is taking warmups for the Rangers. Curious to see if they will play him. He loses a year on his contract if he plays.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Seriously? Sounds like a pretty terrible decision.

For the Rags. Burning a year just to play a few playoff games? I'd hate to see a top tier young player burn a year of his entry level just to do that for my team.

For the Rags. Burning a year just to play a few playoff games? I'd hate to see a top tier young player burn a year of his entry level just to do that for my team.

I have to agree. If he was on a regular contract, maybe if it's a big name, but to see this happen to a young guy on an entry-level contract just not worth it.

Meh. Let him burn it. Hell get a bigger contract faster. I don't think he'll complain.

I just saw the apparent "hair pulling" incident, and I must say I doubt that he knew he was pulling hair. He had his jersey grabbed and 19/20 players wouldn't have long hair to grab. Just an accident I presume.

Meh. Let him burn it. Hell get a bigger contract faster. I don't think he'll complain.

Oh yeah, for him it's an awesome deal. For the team as an asset, I think it's an awful move.

My hockey thought of the day: The Flyers still suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back