NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the apparent "hair pulling" incident, and I must say I doubt that he knew he was pulling hair. He had his jersey grabbed and 19/20 players wouldn't have long hair to grab. Just an accident I presume.

Yeah, he had a handful of jersey. At least to me it looked accidental. Maybe Hartnell should trim that mop if he doesnt want it grabbed.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Yeah, he had a handful of jersey. At least to me it looked accidental. Maybe Hartnell should trim that mop if he doesnt want it grabbed.

haha that move is legal in football isn't it?

That suspension to Hagelin hurts more than one would think. He was really clicking with Gaborik and Richards. Now the lines are all jumbled.

Tap Tap Taparoo

haha that move is legal in football isn't it?

Yep, it actually is. Polamalu was tackled by his hair before and the NFL deemed that it shouldn't have been a penalty. Considered part of the uniform.

Thats not a fact. You really are looking silly. Please.

I'm clearly doing it on purpose.

I don't like the Flyers. I'm allowed to not like the Flyers. I'm allowed to troll about not liking the Flyers. It amuses me.

Edit: LOL that is hilarious.

Dude Philly fans threw snowballs at Santa and boo'd him. It doesn't get anymore classy than that.

Micheletti might be the worst announcer ever. I am literally watching on mute.

Tap Tap Taparoo

haha there are lot uglier streaks than the Flyers.. Buffalo and Vancouver come to mind.

Oh and that beauty streak out of Toronto. That makes me happy.

Micheletti might be the worst announcer ever. I am literally watching on mute.

haha Ricky, unless these things are CBC feeds, I've almost always got it near mute. The NBC/VS coverage is absolutely horrible in my opinion.

haha Ricky, unless these things are CBC feeds, I've almost always got it near mute. The NBC/VS coverage is absolutely horrible in my opinion.

Micheletti and Rosen are so bad I would prefer the NBCSN feed. They make the Rangers sound like superheroes. Its so annoying.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Here's my honest opinion on the game yesterday:

A. The Penguins acted completely out of line. I didn't really have a problem with the Neal hit on Couturier but I thought the shot he tried to take on Giroux was dirty. I thought Asham's cross-check was dirty but I also think that Schenn embellished it. A lot. And I think that Schenn is a bit of a punk. His hit was a dirty play. The Penguins went into goon mode and that just doesn't accomplish anything. They have bigger things to worry about than some sort of physical retribution. Plus, I don't ever want to see any player suffer an injury - even a member of the Flyers.

B. Having said that, the Flyers (and their fans) holier-than-thou attitude is disgusting. Please. Give it a rest. Hartnell is a punk. He always has been. He's known for turtling in the past and bit another hockey player. Schenn likes to take shots. Rinaldo is a goon in every sense of the word. The Flyers most celebrated years in franchise history consist of goon hockey. However, no, these Flyers are just innocent bystanders in the way of the dirty, frothing-from-the-mouth schoolyard punks in black and gold. Right.

And the Caps tie it up with 6 minutes.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back