NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish my team was as cool and talked about as teams that are currently down 0 to 3 in their series or didn't even make the playoffs. LOL.

I really wish my team was as cool and talked about as teams that are currently down 0 to 3 in their series or didn't even make the playoffs. LOL.

haha you should just be glad your team is doing work on the road tonight.

You catch any games live this year? I've heard the crowds there aren't incredible, but decent.

I went to one. I went to quite a few the year they went to the final. To my knowledge there's actually a pretty good fanbase to be where it's at. They don't sellout every game but it's a pretty big arena to sellout to be in NC. I know lots of people that have season tickets and use them.

The Blues are burying the Sharks under an Avalanche of PP goals. 3 for 3 on the night. 5 of 12 on the series. Blues lead 4 to 1.

The Blues power play is pretty good but the Sharks are just flat out terrible penalty killers. Just diabolical for a team that takes a decent amount of penalties.

I went to one. I went to quite a few the year they went to the final. To my knowledge there's actually a pretty good fanbase to be where it's at. They don't sellout every game but it's a pretty big arena to sellout to be in NC. I know lots of people that have season tickets and use them.

Right on. I've been wanting to make the trip over to NC to catch a game.. The different atmospheres at games really intrigues me.

Hartnell = NHL Allstar

Hartnell = NHL Allstar

And?
Still a twerp. Just like Thomas is also a Allstar yet crazy or Keslar's an allstar yet a giant diving prima donna

What did I ever do to you :beat-up: haha

Scotty Hartnell is the only hockey jersey I have ever owned therefore he is a beast.

Not really sure why the Pens are trying to play Philly hockey. There seems to be nobody to lead the team right now. Malkin has gone MIA (again), Crosby has lost his common sense and now Neal is losing it too. Somebody has to calm them down but I think it`s already a done deal for Philly to move on.

Not really sure why the Pens are trying to play Philly hockey. There seems to be nobody to lead the team right now. Malkin has gone MIA (again), Crosby has lost his common sense and now Neal is losing it too. Somebody has to calm them down but I think it`s already a done deal for Philly to move on.

I dont think its going to be Neal. he deserves at least 2 games (1 for each incident) and he does indeed have priors. If Shanahan doesnt suspend him for at least 2 games, I have lost all hope in this league. Expect Asham to get at least 6 games.

I dont think its going to be Neal. he deserves at least 2 games (1 for each incident) and he does indeed have priors. If Shanahan doesnt suspend him for at least 2 games, I have lost all hope in this league. Expect Asham to get at least 6 games.

My guess is Neal gets 1. I think the Couturier hit gets nothing, but the hit on Giroux was towards the head. Asham will get a lot, not based just on this incident, but because of his past.

Obviously, had to say with Shanahan. I have never seen such inconsistant suspension's handed out....ever really. Think even Campbell did a better job than Shanny has so far in the playoffs.

and has hair like coolbreeze used to have

Scotty Hartnell is the only hockey jersey I have ever owned therefore he is a beast.

My guess is Neal gets 1. I think the Couturier hit gets nothing, but the hit on Giroux was towards the head. Asham will get a lot, not based just on this incident, but because of his past.

Obviously, had to say with Shanahan. I have never seen such inconsistant suspension's handed out....ever really. Think even Campbell did a better job than Shanny has so far in the playoffs.

Shanny went from hard to soft in almost an instant.. Dropping huge numbers early on and then backing off.. Terrible job.

so I've seen Rick Astley and Fraggle Rock all before 9:30....great start to a Tuesday

get Flyered up, y'all

And looks like a a doozer:

Scott Hartnell.jpg
Wrenchdoozer.jpg

I think the both have in person hearings which usually means a min. 3 games. Neal has 2 hearings for each incident so now I'm guessing 3 for him and I agree with 5 for Asham. Sad part is this is all kinda on Crosby for lighting the fuse early in the game. Cooke has been the only guy playing clean and hard. Go figure.

Shanny went from hard to soft in almost an instant.. Dropping huge numbers early on and then backing off.. Terrible job.

Backstrom cross-checked Peverly in the face last night and was given a match. He's gone for the next one, but can be either over turned or more games added to it by the NHL, interesting to see what happens when a star does something. We saw what Weber received.

qm.gif
qm.gif
3otz6l.jpg

I think the both have in person hearings which usually means a min. 3 games. Neal has 2 hearings for each incident so now I'm guessing 3 for him and I agree with 5 for Asham. Sad part is this is all kinda on Crosby for lighting the fuse early in the game. Cooke has been the only guy playing clean and hard. Go figure.

I think Neal has a phoner. Asham is the only one with an in person. My bet is that he gets 6 or more because NOW Shanahan will want to send a message. A little too late Brendan.

I think Neal has a phoner. Asham is the only one with an in person. My bet is that he gets 6 or more because NOW Shanahan will want to send a message. A little too late Brendan.

It is.

Shanahan kinda brought this on himself..... just like when refs let stuff go in a game it gets out of hand cause players think they can get away with more. till it crosses the line and the big penalties get called.

Shanahan kinda brought this on himself..... just like when refs let stuff go in a game it gets out of hand cause players think they can get away with more. till it crosses the line and the big penalties get called.

Absolutely, now he is going to try to be tough and hand out a monster suspension to Asham who is a 4th liner on a team that is down 3-0 and will probably golfing in a week. Telephone toughguy Shanahan.

Backstrom cross-checked Peverly in the face last night and was given a match. He's gone for the next one, but can be either over turned or more games added to it by the NHL, interesting to see what happens when a star does something. We saw what Weber received.

yeah, i don't understand why 'leaders' are making such terrible decisions.. Weber, Backstrom, and Thornton mugging a guy with 2 mins left last night while down two goals..

Just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back