NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went from being sure theres going to be a game 7 in Chicago, to Bruins losing the cup!? WTF just happened in a minute and ahalf? Anyway, good season Bruins and I guess congrats blackhawks.

I do enjoy the tradition unlike any other: booing the ever-living crap out of Bettman.

Apparently he isn't well liked in The Hub.

No offense but wayyyy too many Blackhawks fans in Boston.

Man I miss living in Chicago. I was around for the other Stanley Cup win 4 years ago. Phone blowing up with which club/bar the players and the cup are at. They basically shutdown Division St. I used to live next to a Blackhawks bar where the players went to. Was there one night and Duncan Keith is on the bar pouring shots for everyone with Chelsea Dagger playing, everyones emotion high... man good times.

Goooooooo Hawks! I'm not the biggest Hockey fan, but man I do love watching the playoffs.

ve9e6upa.jpg

Happy to see Chicago win. Happy to see Kane win the Conn Smythe.

Thrilled to see Bettman just get hailed with a chorus of boos.

Patrick Kane needs a good old fashioned ass whoopin' just for being a tool.

No offense to Chicago, but none of these dudes look elated to win. I want a new story next year, not the same old cup winners.

I understand wanting to see someone else win it, but they all look stoked to me. This was an absolute grind (I guess they all are), and this team showed a ton of heart.

Apparently Viktor Stalberg just got engaged on the ice. Gonna be a whole lot of love in that household tonight.

YESSSS!!!!

Patrice Bergeron had a broken rib, torn cartilage, and a separated shoulder and he played through it. One tough SOB.

Looks like a good finish and I missed it. Rats.

Woo Hawks! What a roller coaster of a series (and an even crazier last 2 minutes of that game). Boston was a great opponent though, no real bad guys in this series. I went to game 5 in the conference finals and the cup finals and it was crazy! I'm glad we won but I'm more relieved that it's over... I was at the end of my limit for drama and stress.

Woo Hawks! What a roller coaster of a series (and an even crazier last 2 minutes of that game). Boston was a great opponent though, no real bad guys in this series. I went to game 5 in the conference finals and the cup finals and it was crazy! I'm glad we won but I'm more relieved that it's over... I was at the end of my limit for drama and stress.

Congrats! Given that my dad is from the Detroit area I tend to pull for the Red Wings. But, I thought you guys deserved to beat the Red Wings with that debatable call and glad to see you guys win the cup!

Congrats! Given that my dad is from the Detroit area I tend to pull for the Red Wings. But, I thought you guys deserved to beat the Red Wings with that debatable call and glad to see you guys win the cup!

I went to Michigan so I have a lot of Wings fans as friends :) I met Larry Murphy at Michael Jordan's Steakhouse during my birthday dinner a short time back, great guy (with a smokin' ladyfriend)!

YES!!! I took my mom to go watch Man of Steel and I just finished watching the game. I'm literally crying. I was sure we were going to lose. But the 2 goals in 17 seconds?? I was jumping around like a lunatic.

Also, Patrick Kane is my hero. That mullet is legendary.

Rewatching the last 4 minutes to make sure it's all real

I'm just glad no one of import listened when so many so-called "experts" were saying they should trade Kane for a goalie.

Kind of ironic that Boston lost this way considering the way they beat the Leafs.

In the end though, this was a great finals. 5 of the 6 games were some of the best hockey to watch in a long time.

Now draft time and Free agency.

YES!!! I took my mom to go watch Man of Steel and I just finished watching the game. I'm literally crying. I was sure we were going to lose. But the 2 goals in 17 seconds?? I was jumping around like a lunatic.

Also, Patrick Kane is my hero. That mullet is legendary.

Don't cry man. We won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back