NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least there will be a full season of Hockey next year! Because of this thread I've grown to like watching and following hockey again. It didn't turn out as I had hoped. But it's given me and the youngbuck another thing to share. Both the ups and the downs like last night. Lets get on with the draft! Thanks ya'll

No offense but wayyyy too many Blackhawks fans in Boston.
I thought so, too, but was glad to see it. Hate winning on away ice.

No offense to Chicago, but none of these dudes look elated to win. I want a new story next year, not the same old cup winners.
Since 1926 they won 5. Only 5. The Bruins 6, and the Canadiens 23

It didn't turn out as I had hoped. But it's given me and the youngbuck another thing to share. Both the ups and the downs like last night. Lets get on with the draft! Thanks ya'll
My son and I bond over the Hawks. His very first live game was a like a triple OT shootout win over the Thrashers in ATL. He was hooked. The place was like 90% red jerseys. High fives, beers, lots of fun.

Rewatching the last 4 minutes to make sure it's all real
You need to change that avatar my friend. Everytime I see it I get this overwhelming sensation to punch my monitor.

Since 1926 they won 5. Only 5. The Bruins 6, and the Canadiens 23

The last four teams in the playoffs were the last four to win.. I was just hoping for somr new stories this year.

@Dan Ahh IC

Great season for the Hawks! I watched every game this year.

In hockey, it's about the organization. The Canadiens in the 70's, Oliers in the 80's, Red Wings in the 90's. The Hawks changed their organization when Bill Wirtz died. We never got to watch the Hawks on TV at home until Rocky took over and change the organization. Seeing the Hawks a few years ago during the puck drop over the Indian Head was amazing!

Enjoy the party for a few days and get ready for next year.

Almost forgot, the Bruins are coming to Chicago to be in the parade Friday. :act-up: They decided not to ride on the bus. They want to stand around and watch, like they did in the 3rd period last night. :alien:

Last edited:
Hey, I thought you were dead John Candy?

On TV last night the interviewed Hawk fans during the celebration in the stands in Boston. They all said that the Bostonians treated them very well. Very classy. I did hear booing when they announced Kane as MVP. WTF? And a few boos when they gave the cup to Toews. Double WTF? Get some class, eh, ya hosers!

BTW, if you wanted less Hawk fans in Boston, beantowners should have bought up the tickets. Eh?

No offense but wayyyy too many Blackhawks fans in Boston.

On TV last night the interviewed Hawk fans during the celebration in the stands in Boston. They all said that the Bostonians treated them very well. Very classy. I did hear booing when they announced Kane as MVP. WTF? And a few boos when they gave the cup to Toews. Double WTF? Get some class, eh, ya hosers!

Nice to see this didnt happen again. Sucker punch and run.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/toronto-fan-ko-d-boston-given-game-4-154520233.html

You need to change that avatar my friend. Everytime I see it I get this overwhelming sensation to punch my monitor.

I will for you. Only until training camp starts

What a great game last night! I am not the biggest hockey fan but I do enjoy watching when I can. The Blackhawks have been the team I have started to follow about 10 years ago so it's awesome to see them win a second cup in 4 years. Great series and both teams fought hard. What a crazy way to end the series and a great win for the Hawks. Looking forward to next season.

I need to plant the seed today at work. The parade is Friday so ill start by having a little cough today.

Better?

Woohoo!!!!!!!! I was do excited last night I didn't post! Stanley Cup Champs!

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

Hey, I thought you were dead John Candy?

BTW, if you wanted less Hawk fans in Boston, beantowners should have bought up the tickets. Eh?

More so they were booing Gary Bettman, they always do it no matter who it is

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

The last four teams in the playoffs were the last four to win.. I was just hoping for somr new stories this year.

Great new story this year was the Jackets IMHO. I've been waiting for them and can't wait to see how they do in the playoff's next year. Go sign Bobs right now.

Kipper retired. He was amazing for the Flames. With how bad the team truly is I don't think he get's enough credit. If not for him we would have Hall and the Nudge. I'm really looking forward to see how Ramo and Berra and can do. I have a lot of anticipation for Berra and think he can be an elite goalie if he can adapt to North America.

I loved watching the final two minutes of the game last night, what a finish, the way it should be!

Also after the celebration and they prepped for the hand shake I was astounded by the respect that hockey players show for each other, it speaks volumes to the sport, I hope junior players were up late watching the class that was shown!

uberyvat.jpg

I was sitting on the sofa last night wondering how the hell I'm going to fill my evenings now. It was either gearing up to watch the Playoffs/Finals, or watching the Playoffs/Finals. I don't know how to just sit and watch normal TV now, until next season. :crying::crying:

So Bergeron was more than a little banged-up in Game 6:

So Bergeron was more than a little banged-up in Game 6:

Yeah I don't understand how you can be that tough. I mean playing hockey against some of the toughest and strongest guys in the world with a separated shoulder? Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back