Nike Golf Introduces the VR Pro Limited Edition Forged Driver

Its ok I don't like that it has no alignment/aim mark on the top.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I'll be giving it a try but honestly not a fan of the crown. Can't wait to see pictures.

Very smooth looking driver, Nike has really got my attention here lately.

awesome looking driver for sure

I love this driver. Drool. Wow

I hope I get to hit this.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Definitely a nice looking driver; no 48 inch shaft for this puppy.

Love the styling and specs from this bad boy. I'm a Nike Golf fan that is for sure and if I actually had a respectable golf swing I'd be all over this club. I'll admit not having any alignment aid on the crown is a bit disappointing BUT its forged for all those low cappers, who likely don't need or want it? Just a very presumptive guess.

Truly though this think looks freakin awesome.

Looks very nice. Glad it's not too different from my VR Pro STR8. The 8.5 head I have is already at 440cc. The lack of any markings or alignment aids on top is BEAUTIFUL! You look down at a gorgeous, sleek crown with the face marking to guide you. For this new one, I am excited they went with a standard hosel, but STR8 fit really let me figure out what worked best for me. Now I'm thinking of gluing it in place. Nike is really getting their game together and I can't wait to see what else they have in store for the next year.

For this new one, I am excited they went with a standard hosel, but STR8 fit really let me figure out what worked best for me.

SRT8 fit is undergoing a big change this year but that's another discussion.

I love it, the sleek looks, no alignment aids, pear shape, and it looks like a flat black finish, simply beautiful! I only hope it's as good as it looks.

I like it, as long as it doesn't sound like the vr str8 fit I had

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

what a beautiful club, I really like that one

All the details of this new driver can be found on the THP homepage here http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14728

i-g6gW7vC-L.jpg
i-NgCQwX5-L.jpg

Wow! That is one of the nicest drivers I've seen. I could go full on Nike

Wow! That is one of the nicest drivers I've seen. I could go full on Nike

It's crossed my mind a couple of times. I'd have to customize a method or find one of the borked 004's though.

It's crossed my mind a couple of times. I'd have to customize a method or find one of the borked 004's though.

I've rolled the Methods a few times and actually liked them. But this driver is gorgeous!

I'm picturing it in a 10.5 with a Fubuki K 60 right now.

:bulgy-eyes:

Beautiful simplicity at work here. I say bravo, Nike.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Yeah this is one driver that could kick the old Nike out of the bag. hate to say it but the TM is no longer being gamed, and this is my next logical evolution

Not usually a fan of Nike drivers but this one looks sweet!

I love the look of this driver and it sounds really sweet, but what are they thinking on that price.

I'm probably in the minority but I didn't find the MAP pricing offensive at all, probably between $329 and $359 street?

Very classy. Didn't see anything in the article about it, but the hosel looks unusually long. Anyone know why?

As I've said before, the Nike VR Pro Tour Str8-Fit was not really a driver I cared for until I hit ALL the big names and decided to hit the VR last...fell in love with it, even though it took me some time to get accustomed to the "different" sound at impact. Couldn't be happier, and I've really began to enjoy Nike equipment. This Nike VR Pro Limited Edition should be a great piece as well....just sorry it came out so quickly after I bought my driver.

I must say, I know one guy at the course I work at who needs to see this. Plays everything Nike, except driver because he could never get a smaller head before, something sort of like the TP Taylormade line or Ping I line.

Back