Nike Method Core Drone Putter

Based on my results, YES...my putts per round have decreased since placing in the bag. IMO it is a solid offering and will help your game

I would agree with this wholeheartedly. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend this putter to someone.

Based on my results, YES...my putts per round have decreased since placing in the bag. IMO it is a solid offering and will help your game

Okay, I hopefully my average puts of 30.4ish will come down loads this year! Esp from the 10/12 foot birdie puts! Putter is reserved in my Pro Shop, getting it tomorrow, can't wait!

Congrats. I've rolled this quite a bit and while I really like the feel and distance control, I don't care for the looks. Plus I love the SeeMore RST.

Congrats. I've rolled this quite a bit and while I really like the feel and distance control, I don't care for the looks. Plus I love the SeeMore RST.

I can relate to how you feel about bring attached to your putter.

Anxious to put this into play over the next 3 days!

attachment.php

I'm seeing good deals on these on eBay...anyone still game this?

I'm seeing good deals on these on eBay...anyone still game this?

I still have one in my possession that will eventually get gamed. Very solid putter IMO if you don't mind a bigger mallet.

I still have one in my possession that will eventually get gamed. Very solid putter IMO if you don't mind a bigger mallet.
I do enjoy bigger mallets...

Thinking about throwing the Garsen MAXX onto this for the tournament rounds this weekend since I won't have the Cure or TFI in time.

Had some solid putting rounds with this one a few years back....could be fun!

Back