Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Was anybody else refreshing the articles page waiting for 7pm? Just me?

I do love the looks and look forward to hearing yours and @Canadan feedback.

Oooohhhh.

That aluminum backed insert is intriguing!

I’m soooo excited for these putters. These are THE putter!

Either a Rossie S Ai-ONE or Three T S Ai-ONE Milled will be in my future. Maybe both.

Great dive there, @Jman. The milled version is definitely something I want to see soon.

That stat about Rahm and what this putter can do is UNREAL

They have 7ch’s!!!!!!!

I would stab a local public servant for a Sabertooth shape to return to Odyssey's offerings though

That milled lineup looks really good. The Toulon spinoff makes a bit more sense now with Odyssey having its own milled line.

Gorgeous putters and the technology/data behind them is so interesting. Heavens knows my putting could use some help these days 😅.

Bummed no Double Wide or Chicago like putter in the milled version. Milled face looks stunning

Welp.....looks like I'm getting a new putter soon

So Excited Flirting GIF

Lots of shapes that appeal to me and I can’t wait to hit them. I think I will like the insert and milled…

I edited my comment a few times because after I read it I thought I had to be wrong. 21% closer to the hole? Not just 21% improved speed retention, but 21% closer in proximity as a result? That’s … wow.

Interest is up for these!

The deep navy blue pvd is such a killer look. I am extremely interested in one of these. Can’t wait to see the grandaddy guys and see what they go with…I’d have to assume these are going to be front and center there. @Canadan getting fit to a mallet will be a sight to see.

f**k these look so damn good!!

That milled Six T is calling my name!

The 7 T double-bend is calling my name, man does that deep navy look good

21% closer? Unreal stat there. Love the navy pvd finish and both the one and milled versions. Choices are good! I'd be curious on the milled version personally but thats just me

These look REALLY good. the $2.5M stat on reduced 3 putts is mindblowing

20231101_104007.jpg

Have spent some time with these. Got to do a cool putting thing with them recently.

This one's my favorite. Kind of suits me and I do like the new face.

For anyone who's a Rossie fan, of the one's that don't cost an arm and a leg I think the little visual window of the tech makes it pretty cool. And despite some confusing images of what's out now and later, this one is out now.

20231101_103845.jpg

Last edited:
Back