Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Yeah, I want to change to an All-In eventually. But I'm waiting until I actually see what the SL does once our greens normalize a bit
I know a lot of people like the new steel SL but I wish I would have paid for the navy SL 70 although I don’t know if it was ready to order when I bought the One T.

well, I need to sell it or make it better for me. I’m a ho so I lean towards the latter. 😂

plus if a shaft change helps with the One T, I may do the same thing with the Jailbird since I have had above average number of 3 putts with it
Were you fit for the one T?

32 putts today with my Ai and it seemed like I didn’t putt that great. This says a lot, because 32 has kind of been my average number of putts per round for several years. I love this line of putters so much.

So I traded in some old wedges and a old putter for this

IMG_4095.jpeg

Rolled the Mini JB for 9 and the Seven T CH for 9.

Man, the milled is just SO consistent for me. That @vgolfman knows things.

Were you fit for the one T?
nope, just had to have it ... or rather I had to have an Ai ONE Milled putter and it was going to be that, a Two T or a Three T. ;)

nice! have you ever had a Jailbird before?
Never actually but I putted around with it at the PGA store for several weeks and that went quite well so I figured let’s have a go. I figured I needed to add a mallet to my line up and had quite a few clubs collecting dust so this was productive in multiple ways. AI Milled T Two and AI Jailbird in the line up now.

Never actually but I putted around with it at the PGA store for several weeks and that went quite well so I figured let’s have a go. I figured I needed to add a mallet to my line up and had quite a few clubs collecting dust so this was productive in multiple ways. AI Milled T Two and AI Jailbird in the line up now.
I love that lineup! Milled One T and Jailbird CH here so really similar lineup for me.

nope, just had to have it ... or rather I had to have an Ai ONE Milled putter and it was going to be that, a Two T or a Three T. ;)
Fair enough haha, I was curious if you think the fact that the one T is lot of toe hang and the jailbird is minimal toe hang makes a difference in your putting

Fair enough haha, I was curious if you think the fact that the one T is lot of toe hang and the jailbird is minimal toe hang makes a difference in your putting
definitely could... I've mostly played plumber's neck blades over the last 10 years and gravitate towards them. I think my natural stroke has a some arc in it. I was between a Stroke Lab One and Three during the Grandaddy fitting in 2018. I like variety though, haha

I know a lot of people like the new steel SL but I wish I would have paid for the navy SL 70 although I don’t know if it was ready to order when I bought the One T.
I’d love to see a pic of that Navy SL. I love the shaft in my tri hot 5k

28 putts today with the Seven S. Of course, it helps the putting average a little bit when you have a "zero putt" by chipping in from 12 yards off the green, but I had 6 one-putts and no three-putts.

Also - my buddy has had his eye on my Seven S since I got it from the Grandaddy. He's rolled it a few times and has also seen how my putting has improved with it. Today was the final straw for him, he's ordering the Ai-ONE #7 Cruiser and it will be kicking his longtime favorite Scotty Cameron mallet out of the bag.

Let's say someone goes to Victoria National and putts super well with his current Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide. Really well....on a hard course.

Then let's say that same guy does this the day he comes back from that trip. My brain must be broken, right @JB?

1712348339842.png

AI One - Here I come. :ROFLMAO:

Let's say someone goes to Victoria National and putts super well with his current Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide. Really well....on a hard course.

Then let's say that same guy does this the day he comes back from that trip. My brain must be broken, right @JB?

View attachment 9254563

I don't think you'll regret it. The TH5K Triple Wide was my putter all last year, I like the Ai-ONE even better, not even close.

I don't think you'll regret it. The TH5K Triple Wide was my putter all last year, I like the Ai-ONE even better, not even close.
I've heard this quite a bit.

3 birdies on the back with the 7 CH today, one on the front with the Mini JB.

Both so freaking good.

View attachment 9254563

It was only a matter of time

Back