Off Course – Introducing Aretera Golf Shafts

image.jpg

@Canadan this was IMO one of your best shows.

SOOOOOOO much to digest.

Of course, it all left me wishing I could pre-order haha

@Canadan this was IMO one of your best shows.

SOOOOOOO much to digest.

Of course, it all left me wishing I could pre-order haha

But what would you preorder you know. In listening to the show some of the standard conventions didn't quite hold true. It definitely had me like this though

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Pretty wild. Especially when you look at the depth/width of the two.

Not to mention what he said it did for stability and strength. Pretty exciting business!

Fun episode. Speeder 757, there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Adding this one to the list to check out soon. Sounds extremely interesting

Great episode @Canadan !
Will be interested in these getting out to fitters to give them a test.

New materials and their application in the golf shaft industry is leading to a bunch of new concepts. Look forward to seeing what the Alpha One specs are when it is released.

Look at all the voids that can lead to inconsistencies and variance compared to the spread tow. not to mention all the space for resin that doesn't do as much. That whole section of the discussion was fascinating. From currently gaming a shaft that is also trying to do it in a bit of a different manner, these have me really curious.

Still have a the back third to finish but it has been a great show, the kind that I listen to when it can have my full focus. Thanks @Canadan

just finished listening... a lot of fascinating and fun discussion. I can't wait to see what Aretera brings to the market!

IMG_4215.png

I checked out their website again today @Templet0n

Not the first to use numbers I stead of flexes. Precision, Miyazaki and LA Golf all have used numbers to describe the flex instead of the typical A, R, S, X. Russ Ryden has also done an excellent job of classifying the stiffness in the tip, mid and butt sections with numbers. It will be interesting to see pricing and real performance. Too many golf shafts currently in the market. No need for another shaft.

Not the first to use numbers I stead of flexes. Precision, Miyazaki and LA Golf all have used numbers to describe the flex instead of the typical A, R, S, X. Russ Ryden has also done an excellent job of classifying the stiffness in the tip, mid and butt sections with numbers. It will be interesting to see pricing and real performance. Too many golf shafts currently in the market. No need for another shaft.
Too many? How so? Competition is good for us. My guess is these come in around the 400 dollar mark.

Too many? How so? Competition is good for us. My guess is these come in around the 400 dollar mark.
Hopefully you missed on the pricing as I really want to try the tech in these

Looks like these will be in hand Thursday accord to USPS, in time for a trip and putting them to work!

Looks like these will be in hand Thursday accord to USPS, in time for a trip and putting them to work!
Jealous..

While they didn’t make it for the staff retreat, the Aretera Alpha One Gray and Blue in 65-5 were both waiting for me when I got home from the airport tonight! There will be some pictures to come as I decide what head to install them in, DS LS or Ai TD.

IMG_6671.jpeg

Really want to try these. Soon.

Back