Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is going to be a crazy second half. I'm not a Thunder fan, but I think they are going to come back and make it a game.

Finally trying to pull the ole heads out of the butts after that 1st quarter start.

That was an unnecessary technical foul call. Duncan has not played all that well this series.

Bogus T!My girlfriend has no idea who Stephen Jackson is and said he looks like a "gangster ass Wayne Brady" haha

It's just a little trash talk/stare down. Nothing wrong with that. Harden didn't get one when stared down Splitter on a missed dunk.

Jackson's a punk. Always has been always will be.

Jackson's a punk. Always has been always will be.

This. He's right there with Artest. Guilty forever by association.

KD is for real. 23 years old people. 23.

This. He's right there with Artest. Guilty forever by association.

KD is for real. 23 years old people. 23.

Always been a trouble maker.

KD is the real deal. That 3 was sick.

Bogus T!My girlfriend has no idea who Stephen Jackson is and said he looks like a "gangster ass Wayne Brady" haha

That is hilarious. And he is a punk. This is an awesome game btw.

We just got home and it looked like a blowout. A good game broke out though. Hopefully Westbrook gets the ball to Durant.

Anyone here the guy yelling "QUIT CRYING" at Timmy when he got called for that foul? Made me chuckle.

This one is gonna be fun down to the wire methinks.

I love it, KD actually WANTS to take the game over. Awesome seeing him with that look in his eyes.

What an intense game.

That place is LOUD.

Spurs look stunned, nothing like they did in the first. I still expect a flurry here, they always have one.

A few questionable calls for sure this game. That was one of them.

What a great game!!!

That place is LOUD.

Spurs look stunned, nothing like they did in the first. I still expect a flurry here, they always have one.

Yeah, it's how they have looked the last four games. They aren't moving the ball as well they did in the first half and the Thunder have picked up their intensity and are just being the more aggressive team right now. That is the second flop Harden has had on Ginobili tonight and people complain about the Heat doing it.

A few questionable calls for sure this game. That was one of them.

There have been the entirety of BOTH series. lots of them. At least they are consistent and being inconsistent.

Yeah, it's how they have looked the last four games. They aren't moving the ball as well they did in the first half and the Thunder have picked up their intensity and are just being the more aggressive team right now. That is the second flop Harden has had on Ginobili tonight and people complain about the Heat doing it.

He's giving Ginobli a dose of Parker's medicine lol

These refs are out of control.

Nice 3 by Fisher!

I do love Tim Duncan, Thunder fan or not. Dude is just so good.

I'd like to throat punch Westbrook when he does that. Argh.

I think this series should be decided by a Splitter/Perkins free-throw contest.

I think this series should be decided by a Splitter/Perkins free-throw contest.

Now that is funny. Could you imagine the pain we would have to endure?

I was so angry when I had to watch Splitter shoot free-throws for 20 minutes in game 2. I couldn't imagine the pain with those two going at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back