Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I disagree on that one teammate, you will do better. Too many options from LA area not to.

Well I am limiting myself a bit. I really prefer long beach airport and flying via Jet Blue. LAX can be a great pain to fly out of and LB is still real easy.

i will probably go out of LAX for the MC.

Its a short drive. You can handle it.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

If not for the teaching schedule and not being able to take Thursday off, I would. That's not an option though. I have to work then leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not for the teaching schedule and not being able to take Thursday off, I would. That's not an option though. I have to work then leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just jealous because you are going and I am staying home. Was not sure where I was going to be living at the time. Job was not secure back when this was announced.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Just checked Airfares from BWI to MCO. 583 for my wife and I. Just need to figure if we are bringing a third with us.

Just checked Airfares from BWI to MCO. 583 for my wife and I. Just need to figure if we are bringing a third with us.

I think the cheapest I have found thus far is $560 for Kelly and I out of STL to MCO. Flying in Thursday afternoon and flying out Monday afternoon.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Yeah; MCO is always cheap from Chicago!

This was true last year, but the 2am drive up there for the 6am flight as well as the 11pm landing then 3hr drive home was pretty rough last year.

Going to have to do some cost analysis between southwest out of midway with a 3hr drive vs Alegent from the close airports.

I think the cheapest I have found thus far is $560 for Kelly and I out of STL to MCO. Flying in Thursday afternoon and flying out Monday afternoon.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Dang Jeff, Might be cheaper for you to drive over to Indy and fly out of Indy instead of STL.

Dang Jeff, Might be cheaper for you to drive over to Indy and fly out of Indy instead of STL.

How much out of Indy? I couldn't do that anyways because I am probably going to have to work at least a half day on Thursday before taking off.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

How much out of Indy? I couldn't do that anyways because I am probably going to have to work at least a half day on Thursday before taking off.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I'm probably looking at 440 non-stop round trip for Kristen and I.

I'm probably looking at 440 non-stop round trip for Kristen and I.

Hell, the gas to Indy from Mid-Mo would make up what I spend on the additional cost leaving out of STL. Not to mention, the drive time sucking arse. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Well I am limiting myself a bit. I really prefer long beach airport and flying via Jet Blue. LAX can be a great pain to fly out of and LB is still real easy.

i will probably go out of LAX for the MC.

Have you made up your mind on when you will be arriving? Guess I have some time before declaring to them in keeping the actual dates I initially told them or change, but believe there will be options for cheaper flights after the holiday season.

Have you made up your mind on when you will be arriving? Guess I have some time before declaring to them in keeping the actual dates I initially told them or change, but believe there will be options for cheaper flights after the holiday season.

The last 3 outings I have arrived Wed night and left Monday morning. This one I am strongly considering coming in Tuesday night instead. I am only going to do this if there are enough interested parties to get in a round (or two) on Wednesday. If not will go back to standard schedule for me.

Question for anyone that may know. What's the cab fare like from MCO out to the resort?

Question for anyone that may know. What's the cab fare like from MCO out to the resort?

Expensive. 31.5mi drive. I haven't heard mention of a shuttle from the resort yet.

I am renting a car but I will be arriving a few days early to vaca

Orlando area. I am relying on TigerWard to guide me. I am only do this because flight through allegiant atre only Sunday and Thursday so I will be traveling Sunday to Sunday and golfing Thursday before (maybe wed)and missing golf Sunday as of now.

Hell, the gas to Indy from Mid-Mo would make up what I spend on the additional cost leaving out of STL. Not to mention, the drive time sucking arse. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Probably true...lol

When is a good time to book airfare? I haven't flown since 2008, and I booked pretty early then. I just don't want to get stuck with crap flights, for more than I could get them for now.

Check out my travel adviser DDXU's post a page or so back. 60 days for most large airlines and airports and soon as possible for smaller operations.

Yes indeed. He is also good if you need to ask him any other questions regarding flights.

Back