Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I believe GG will be arranging the condos you can msg her.

This is correct. I am taking villa mate requests but ideally the villas will be done by arrival/departure dates on an effort to avoid as much room changing as possible.

The official villa list will go out about a month before the outing but if you have questions or a request feel free to PM me.

I'm thinking about consulting with Boo Weekley to script my outfit for the outing. He will be able to incorporate the country style, into the loud mouth stuff, that Nate has chosen for JN and myself's attire.

This is news to me. I do not have him on my list at this time.

Hmmmm maybe the news about him getting his deposit set, did not mean getting the spot confirmed :confused2:

Maybe when he said he had it set he meant he had the funds and then was going to contact me to see of a spot was still available?

I bet you're right :thumb:

PM had been sent to GG. Sorry for all the confusion guys.

Awesome to hear! Excited to meet you Nate

Nate, stoked to hear you got your deposit paid for and you will be able to join us. Now, if we could only get DK and DevRickus down there. Our foursome could Tweet insults and profanities at each other, as we play! LOL.

Nate, stoked to hear you got your deposit paid for and you will be able to join us. Now, if we could only get DK and DevRickus down there. Our foursome could Tweet insults and profanities at each other, as we play! LOL.

Hahaha that would be the most deranged foursome on the course...

Glad to hear you're going to make it JN!

I'm looking like I'll probably fly in thursday and out Sunday evening. Should hopefully get things booked soon since I'm using my airline miles. Gonna be sweet.

I guess I should let everyone know I had to back out. I hate doing this but a 8 day Caribbean vacation for free in March and a wife that wants to go I aim to please her. I am going to try and pull a prayer out of my as* and still make the outing but only time will tell. I really hope to be there with you all as last year was just amazing and I want that again.

I guess I should let everyone know I had to back out. I hate doing this but a 8 day Caribbean vacation for free in March and a wife that wants to go I aim to please her. I am going to try and pull a prayer out of my as* and still make the outing but only time will tell. I really hope to be there with you all as last year was just amazing and I want that again.

I guess, sell your spot?

I hope it works out that you get to do both Vince, the outing would be hard to miss now that I have been so I feel your pain bro.

Sorry to hear that Vince, but you've got a lot to be looking forward to there outside of the outing too.

Great to see OG and JN on the list! One twin couldn't exactly come without the other, right? :D

May can't come fast enough. I miss playing golf with THPrs.

Back