Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Man, I so want to go to this...

Tim, buddy...

You know you want to, in fact, you NEED to.

I know I really do...........guess I could sell a kidney on the black market...hehe

Just checking out the resorts website and it makes me want to pack my bags and swing my sticks.

Sorry to hear that Vince, but you've got a lot to be looking forward to there outside of the outing too.

Great to see OG and JN on the list! One twin couldn't exactly come without the other, right? :D

Maybe things will turn around for ya Vince!

You guys talk funny over younder :bicker:

Man, I so want to go to this...

Make it happen :thumb:

With all the new product announcements that came out this morning, doesn't it just wet your chops to hit some of these beauties! I mean seriously, May is going to be one awesome time for equipment lovers!

With all the new product announcements that came out this morning, doesn't it just wet your chops to hit some of these beauties! I mean seriously, May is going to be one awesome time for equipment lovers!

Exactly. I love this time of year and the new product launches sure help me get through the winter months.

I just got signed up and I'm really looking forward to playing some golf with everyone in Florida !

That is great hammer. Looking forward to meeting you buddy.

I just got signed up and I'm really looking forward to playing some golf with everyone in Florida !

Very nice, looking forward to meeting you!

I look forward to meeting you dude. It shall be exciting times for sure!

Now that it's 2013, it makes this just that much more real. It'll be here before you know it.

Now that it's 2013, it makes this just that much more real. It'll be here before you know it.

For sure. Gotta start looking at flights to Orlando.

Good news, looking forward to seeing you there.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

<skim alert>

JB/GG, are you going to try the "team" thing again although it kind of fell apart last year....?

I'm ready! So much great stuff to hit for the masses on the webcam...

Way to go hammer! You are in for a treat buddy so put ya seat belt on and get ready for a fun weekend :blob:

Way to go hammer! You are in for a treat buddy so put ya seat belt on and get ready for a fun weekend :blob:
No kidding he's in for a treat!!!! Tell him the other reason....................:laughing:

No kidding he's in for a treat!!!! Tell him the other reason....................:laughing:

You signed up yet buddy?

I swear I think OG makes a bet he knows he can't win EVERY year so he can play dress-up at the outing.

You don't mean myself and Jersey Nate styling in our Loud Mouth shorts do ya :bulgy-eyes:?

I swear I think OG makes a bet he knows he can't win EVERY year so he can play dress-up at the outing.

yea yea yea. I'm looking for someone to make me a pair of loud mouth overalls, to wear this year :D

Back