Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are hideous. Holy freaking hell.

And I thought that Georgia's uniforms were ugly Saturday night! Maryland's are the worst yet!

Someone needed to step up and challenge oregon. You can't simply let one school dominate the ugly jersey demographic for that long!

Worst.unis.ever.

Made the early 80's Houston Astros design look 'normal'

Anyone else seeing Maryland's ridiculous yellow zebra/weird red pattern jerseys/helmets?

Someone needed to step up and challenge oregon. You can't simply let one school dominate the ugly jersey demographic for that long!

Wonder how much they spend on the 8 different helmet/uniform combos they have every year.

Oregon gets their unis for 'free' from Nike (Phil Knight alum) and Maryland gets their unis for 'free' as well (UA CEO is a Twerp alum)

Wonder how much they spend on the 8 different helmet/uniform combos they have every year.

I'm pretty sure the OEMs pay for all the different combos, so it costs nothing to the school.

I don't know why schools wouldn't do this if they could get them for free, it brings so much press and buzz to your program. They may be super ugly in some cases, but press is press!
Oregon gets their unis for 'free' from Nike (Phil Knight alum) and Maryland gets their unis for 'free' as well (UA CEO is a Twerp alum)

And don't forget, bottom line is kids WILL pick a school because of the uni's. That's the kind of thing many kids focus on today, not academics or tradition. It's a fact, that's why so many are doing it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn it!!! Someone beat me to saying it. I gotta get on here more often!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

You guys really think Oregons unis are that ugly? I like them because their different and not the same every week/year it's something fresh.

You guys really think Oregons unis are that ugly? I like them because their different and not the same every week/year it's something fresh.

Not me, I own 2 :)

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

The CEO of Nike went to Oregon from what I've heard, so all their unis are free

Do I like their uniforms? No. Do I think they are cool to look at to see what they throw out there? Sure.

You have people that like the changing of the uniforms on a weekly basis. Then you have the folks who cry out "tradition" when talking about uniforms. IMO, Oregon is creating their own tradition by having multiple styles of uniforms.

Correct, Kevin Plank went to Maryland. Can't believe there is no love for Maryland. I'm a Maryland fan and I love the uniforms.

The CEO of Nike went to Oregon from what I've heard, so all their unis are free

Well, most teams uni's are free. It's a contract, and getting free gear/uniforms is part of that contract.

Matylands were ugly, way too busy lol

Love the Maryland uniforms and I like what Oregon does too. Enjoy seeing some programs do something different.

Love the Maryland uniforms and I like what Oregon does too. Enjoy seeing some programs do something different.

Im good with programs doing something different, some of them are sharp. However, what Georgia had on Saturday night was downright UGLY.

I loved em bro....did you see their practice or pregame helmets? They were sick...

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Im good with programs doing something different, some of them are sharp. However, what Georgia had on Saturday night was downright UGLY.
I like all of the new uniforms. I didn't think Georgia's were that bad.

I loved em bro....did you see their practice or pregame helmets? They were sick...

Sure did. I thought it was awesome too. And I liked the georgia unis too.

I liked georgias helmets more than their uni's.

I want to see a college team come out of the tunnel dressed like the Razr Hawk Staff bag. That would be sick.

I want to see a college team come out of the tunnel dressed like the Razr Hawk Staff bag. That would be sick.

Haha yeah that would be cool to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back