Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hold all my thoughts on realignment until they have a Pac 20 with a south east division that has UConn in it.

Navy is giving South Carolina fits. I still think South Carolina will lose several games, the D looks weak and looked weak against UGA last week.

Navy is giving South Carolina fits. I still think South Carolina will lose several games, the D looks weak and looked weak against UGA last week.

I agree, I didn't see anything special in them last year, and I don't see any reason to think they will be better this year. I think the ole ball coach is over the hill.

Let's go FSU

Yes sir! Cheering on the Noles in this one!

Jimbo is from my hometown. His mom was my HS chem teacher. Love my hometown folks.

Haven't been this excited for one in a while. Should be a good one.

Ohio st looks awful. Bauserman looks awful.

Gonna be a long season.

No my Buckeyes do not look good. I may be an INgolfer but I grew up just outside of Columbus. Their running game looks solid, if they get their passing game going they will be back in it fast.

No my Buckeyes do not look good. I may be an INgolfer but I grew up just outside of Columbus. Their running game looks solid, if they get their passing game going they will be back in it fast.

Hall is a beast but they have no passing game.

Still amazes me Whaley is a walk-on

Ahhh Tennessee, I'm not used to seeing you as a passing team with no run game and a young mistake plagued D.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Holy hell, Travis Lewis sighting! Broken foot and all!

They are my 2nd favorite team. Many relatives graduated from there, sister lives in Tally.
...and the Mark Richt connection...

Ahhh Tennessee, I'm not used to seeing you as a passing team with no run game and a young mistake plagued D.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

I know how you feel...watching AU drop to dead last in the country in Defense is heart breaking.

Lets go Devils!

Biiiiiiiig stop there, whew.

I need to shower but don't wanna stop watching!!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

We lost hunter early...that killed the game for us and it was pretty obvious watching from home. That game really hurt our season.

Landry, damn dude.

FSU receiver just got crushed, out cold.

Here comes an overprotective penalty I'm sure. I truly hope the kid is ok, but I don't agree with these new rules hamstringing the defense.

Wow that looked bad. Real bad.

It's never good to see them posture like he did right about the contact. Wow

Looks like someone forgot to give the OSU players their paychecks tonight...Miami sure got theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back