Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama looking good v. Arkansas. Should win easily.

What a crazy TD in the FSU game.
Ummm. QB, that is a HORRIBLE decision.

No joke! At what point does that ever cross you mind as a good idea?

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap....AH! I'll just underhand it straight up in the air! The D will NEVER expect that!"

The QB playing for FSU right now is going to be a huge star. He is very young, and raw, but you will hear a lot about him in a few years.

The QB playing for FSU right now is going to be a huge star. He is very young, and raw, but you will hear a lot about him in a few years.

Little scrawny dude has got a CANNON, first thing I noticed last week.

Little scrawny dude has got a CANNON, first thing I noticed last week.

They say he will add 20 lbs in the offseason. He is so young. He does one thing more than most young QBs and that is read defense. He definitely needs to add the weight on.

They say he will add 20 lbs in the offseason. He is so young. He does one thing more than most young QBs and that is read defense. He definitely needs to add the weight on.

That will come no problem with FSU's offseason program and training table, one of the best around. Another reason it was fun to watch last week, some MAJOR athletic freaks were on that field.

That's all well and good, but do you think that he keeps the job after Jameis Winston steps on campus? I was really impressed with Winston when I watched the Elite 11 documentary series on ESPN earlier this year. (Yes, I also know that Winston may go play baseball)

WOW!

Just like that, 17-20 after a review for a TD. Chokes offense can rip it when they get going.

That's all well and good, but do you think that he keeps the job after Jameis Winston steps on campus? I was really impressed with Winston when I watched the Elite 11 documentary series on ESPN earlier this year. (Yes, I also know that Winston may go play baseball)

I do actually for the first year. Winston is a huge talent. Raw yes, but huge talent.
After year 1, it will depend on who is getting stronger, smarter and better.

Injuries start happening when the pace picks up? Surely not...

21 straight by the Chokes, impressive drives too.

And now an INT by A&M...from up 20-3 at half to down 24-20 still in the third LOL

Aaaaaaand Blackmon is a DUMB-ARSE! WOW.

Thats a Leon Lett type moment there, tuck the ball jackwagon!

Is his major sports management or communications???

HAHAHAHA!

Dude is legitimately a FREAK...but thats pee-wee football crap, just tuck it away!

Another clean hit on a receiver penalized, defenses are getting screwed with these rules.

Now it will be a week of the Aggies whining that they aren't getting calls because they are leaving the conference.

Holy crap, clemson showed up for two weeks in a row for the first since the Danny Ford days.

--
tapatalk

I hate teams playing not to lose. Just not my style. Play to WIN.

Chokes are gonna blow it. Wow.

Chokes win 30-27!

Sorry A&M....hehe

Oddly I'm looking forward to the lsu v wvu game. I don't like the wvu handled the coaching move and well I just can't stand lsu

--
tapatalk

I actually cheered for OSU for once. They looked like a good team.

OU/Mizzou is on FX...strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back