Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched too many Stanford games because they don't show many of them here in Indiana but so far I don't see what all the hype is over Luck

He looked pretty good on the TD pass :devil:

Yeah, that was a strike.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

That was a pretty TD. I am not judging based off of the 3 drives, I am basing it off of what I have seen so far tonight and what I saw in the ND game. What I see is another very good college QB, I don't see where they say he is the best QB to come out of college in over a decade. Like I said...I havent had the chance to see him in action a lot

He just threw a bomb. Watch how he runs a two TE set offense. It's impressive.

This!
The guy does things that no other college QB has done in a decade. Will it translate? Not sure yet, but I assure you he will have more talent around him than he does at Stanford. (even in Indy). Lets not forget...THIS IS STANFORD! Not exactly a normal powerhouse football team.

I haven't watched too many Stanford games because they don't show many of them here in Indiana but so far I don't see what all the hype is over Luck

He is somewhat unimpressive in any single game because they dominate in the running game. As your watching, just remember he has the freedom to check to any play he wants at any time and calls a lot of the plays himself. Add in great arm strength and accuracy along with surprising athletic ability and you have the bearded one.

I'm sure there is a reason for the hype, I just want to see it

He is somewhat unimpressive in any single game because they dominate in the running game. As your watching, just remember he has the freedom to check to any play he wants at any time and calls a lot of the plays himself. Add in great arm strength and accuracy along with surprising athletic ability and you have the bearded one.

Thats good to know, I didn't know he calls most of the plays. I don't follow college football as much as NFL football outside of ND games and Buckeye games, so I just hear the hype about him from sportscenter.

Blackmon has an infection on his inner thigh! Haha. Wonder how he got that?

Luck with an interception...yikes. I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped out of the first round...

Blackmon has an infection on his inner thigh! Haha. Wonder how he got that?

Rumor has it, he shook hands with Big Ben at some point.

Rumor has it, he shook hands with Big Ben at some point.

Or maybe he knows some of the same girls as Ron Mexico....

Luck hands the ball off really well.

Kevin

I've been focusing more on Jonathan Martin when Stanford's on offense. He's really good.

Stanford has an awesome offensive line!

If Stanford wins this game, that would be great. It would expose OK State I think.

If Stanford wins this game, that would be great. It would expose OK State I think.

Why? Because they would lose to the #4 team in the country that happens to have the best QB in recent memory? Not a surprise if Stanford wins or loses. Both Stanford and Oregon would have a decent shot to beat LSU or Alabama too. The top 5 are not very far apart in my opinion.

Why? Because they would lose to the #4 team in the country that happens to have the best QB in recent memory? Not a surprise if Stanford wins or loses. Both Stanford and Oregon would have a decent shot to beat LSU or Alabama too. The top 5 are not very far apart in my opinion.

Didnt LSU already put 40 on Oregon this year?

I just think it would be funny for a team that all made a riot that they should've been in the National Championship lose to a team that didn't even win their Conference. I'm also biased because I think Bama should've been in the National Championship.

40 exactly. Oregons speed couldn't match with SEC in my opinion especially after a months break. Hmm I could have sworn that sounds familiar...

Oh wait that was last years national championship.

Absolutely they did, basically at home. It was a good game, though. I hate Oregon, but they are good.

Blackmon is a freaking beast....and he's doing this less than 100%.....wow.

Who is this Blackmon dude? He seems pretty good.

Kevin

I think he'll go #2 in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back