Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thigh looks pretty good now!

40 exactly. Oregons speed couldn't match with SEC in my opinion especially after a months break. Hmm I could have sworn that sounds familiar...

Oh wait that was last years national championship.

Yep. Thats all we heard last year. Give a team a months worth of prep time for Oregon and tgey are very beatable. See Auburn and LSU. Auburn held Oregon to their lowest offensive output last year, with a very bad Auburn defense.

Absolutely they did, basically at home. It was a good game, though. I hate Oregon, but they are good.
It ass in Texas right? The BCS Title game is in New Orleans, another LSU homegame.

Oregon wouldn't score like that vs LSU or Alabama right now.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I think he'll go #2 in the draft.

He seems like Calvin Johnson out there, but I looked him up. He's a little more than Pierre Garcon.

Kevin

He seems like Calvin Johnson out there, but I looked him up. He's a little more than Pierre Garcon.

Kevin

hahaha, yeah, he's not all that tall. About 6'1 I think. But he's a good route runner and has good hands. I think he'll be a possession receiver in the NFL. He kind of reminds me of a Greg Jennings in a way.

Someone tell Ok St that some of the holes they are letting Stanford have are big enough for me to run through. Jeez.

Yeah, I think St. Louis takes him. I would. Put him opposite Brandon Lloyd, throw a healthy Amendola in the slot and let Bradford fling it.
\

I still think they go O-line, TC. But, I don't think Lloyd is under contract past '11, which could put more emphasis on WR. STL could make the case to move down for picks...they have a LOT of holes to fill.

Blackmon sure is good.

Pretty much every team Ive seen play today would have smoked the Cowboys. Dallas that is.

Luck is overrated. Id draft and build a team around Blackmon.

Luck is overrated. Id draft and build a team around Blackmon.

He's Dez Bryant but with heart dude. The funniest thing is that apparently, Blackmon isn't as highly rated as AJ Green or Julio Jones from last year.

He's Dez Bryant but with heart dude. The funniest thing is that apparently, Blackmon isn't as highly rated as AJ Green or Julio Jones from last year.

I dunno about that. He looks really really good. And he seems bigger too. Big. Fast. Skillz.

Luck's beard looks awful. Shave that nasty thing off dude.

That surprises me. I can see Green being rated higher, but would think Blackmon would be rated between what those two were.

Wonder what the knocks on him are?

I dunno about that. He looks really really good. And he seems bigger too. Big. Fast. Skillz.

Agreed, he looks like he should be in the old caveman commercials.

Seriously, JB said that Blackmon's rated lower than those two. Those two have had awesome rookie seasons so I'm sure Blackmon will be good. I like his game a lot. Just throw him the ball.

Agreed, he looks like he should be in the old caveman commercials.

haha yeah its just gross looking.

That surprises me. I can see Green being rated higher, but would think Blackmon would be rated between what those two were.

Wonder what the knocks on him are?

Is he too nice or something? lol

Two pretty good games tonight. Now it's Luck's turn.

Kevin

Blackmon really is just so good.

Steel Tappin'

And Luck is really good as well. Great game.

Steel Tappin'

Wow. Not even close.

Steel Tappin'

Lol @ pull hook. I can do that with a golf club.

No kidding. Looked like I was hitting a 4 iron there.

Steel Tappin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back