Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really rubbed me the wrong way last night when right after the game, on the field, he was talking about going to the NFL. That just didn't seem like the right time to do that and came off as really selfish.
Disagree as well.....thought that was the perfect time. He said what everyone else already knew months ago.

Crabtree seems to be getting better as a NFL WR though.

Better yes. No question about it. But does anybody remember how good he was supposed to be immediately.

Better yes. No question about it. But does anybody remember how good he was supposed to be immediately.

I remember how good he thought he was going to be immediately.

My memory of him is of a catch that put the dagger in our NC hopes in 2008.......one f'ing catch.

My memory of him is of a catch that put the dagger in our NC hopes in 2008.......one f'ing catch.
That was an amazing catch, then tight rope walk in to the endzone. One of the best games I have watched...
Spoiler
that didnt involve SEC teams. :D

That was an amazing catch, then tight rope walk in to the endzone. One of the best games I have watched...that didnt involve SEC teams. :D
Come on now.....that USC/Texas NC clash was one of the all time greats, no matter what conference you're aligned with!

Come on now.....that USC/Texas NC clash was one of the all time greats, no matter what conference you're aligned with!

I think with the smile at the end he was just yanking your chain, that was an awesome game and Vince played one of the best college games ever played.

Haha, I agree, that was a phenomenal game. See below.
I think with the smile at the end he was just yanking your chain, that was an awesome game and Vince played one of the best college games ever played.
Exactly!

There are a lot of factors. ANybody remember how good Michael Crabtree was in college?
Yeah I still remember that awesome catch and feet control to stay in bounds against Texas.

Yes....I know he was. I just always try and get him to say something positive about the Big 12. But it's hard....esp. as of late.

People are going nuts around here in anticipation of the LSU/Bama game...

People are going nuts around here in anticipation of the LSU/Bama game...
That's nothing new, people go nuts in New Orleans because it's a Tuesday. :alien:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I came up with the perfect game last night;

LSUs Defense & Oklahoma States Offense vs Alabama's Defense and Stanfords Offense.

*(You could substitute Oregon/Wisconsin for Okie State/Stanford)*

LSUs Defense & Oklahoma States Offense vs Alabama's Defense and Stanfords Offense.

That looks like fun.

Ive heard this before, I think it was called a playoff system LOL

Just don't take Stanford's kicker.......poor guy.

Just don't take Stanford's kicker.......poor guy.

I thought it was a mistake for Stanford to run those last few seconds off and try that kick. Luck was unconscious throwing the ball and OSU had shown they couldn't disrupt their passing game. I would have taken two shots at the end zone. As it was the result was the same if that failed - go to overtime - but I would have taken my chances with Luck throwing the ball there a couple of times rather than put it all on a freshman kicker.

I feel less bad about WVU being in the Orange Bowl thanks to VTech and Michigan.

What a crap game tonight.

I agree I am not excited about it at all.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I have it on because nothing else is on but I'm gaming.

1st and goal at the 4, Va Tech ran a sweep right and lost 22 yards. Wow.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Another great game.

Potentially amazing VT touchdown in the first OT. I think it's a catch.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Disagree with that call. Boooo. And he misses the FG. Huge swing.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back