Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a lot of fun.

They're on the ropes here man. Y'all having a viewing party in the dorm? If so nows the time to find a chick to console.

Not looking good barely squeaking one out against UAB eh dude? My twitter (loaded with CBJ fans - Columbus residents) is going to be awfully quiet in a couple weeks heh..

Funny thing is dude we may lose 1 game this year, but that is only because the B10 is awful. Thank god we don't have to worry about embarrassing ourselves in a bowl game.

They're on the ropes here man. Y'all having a viewing party in the dorm? If so nows the time to find a chick to console.
I swear you are an effing genius.

You are a wise man Danny. Listen to him Charlie.

edit - obviously WE and I both approve of this great advise.

If you didn't watch this watch it. It's pretty funny.
Dont quote yourself, it's not needed. I didnt watch it the first time, wont watch it the second time.

Yeah dude, sitting in the common room. It got quiet fast. It's disappointing, but not unexpected.

Dont quote yourself, it's not needed. I didnt watch it the first time, wont watch it the second time.

I shall rep you when I'm back to my laptop sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing is dude we may lose 1 game this year, but that is only because the B10 is awful. Thank god we don't have to worry about embarrassing ourselves in a bowl game.

That blows my mind.. All that money into the program, all that obsessing, and they aren't even in a good conference..

In other news, my Alma Mater Miami of Ohio won today.. That's interesting.

That blows my mind.. All that money into the program, all that obsessing, and they aren't even in a good conference..

In other news, my Alma Mater Miami of Ohio won today.. That's interesting.

Wait 3-4 years dude. Once Meyer can recruit people that work in his system they will be tough.

At least we put up 31 points on what was supposedly the best defense in the nation. We just need work on our D, despite that fumble recovery.

Uh oh! Clemson has a chance to get out of the funk.

Charlie find a hottie now, devastation is about to happen one way or another.

Wait 3-4 years dude. Once Meyer can recruit people that work in his system they will be tough.

hah, I guess I've got three years to either move out of Ohio or convince myself that OSU isn't a rival to me anymore..

Boom called it!

Yeah dude, sitting in the common room. It got quiet fast. It's disappointing, but not unexpected.

At least we put up 31 points on what was supposedly the best defense in the nation. We just need work on our D, despite that fumble recovery.
Welcome to College Football dude. It's gut-wrenching. It can give, and it can take. That's what makes it awesome, and makes me say "every day should be saturday."

That one may have done it, Clemson just cannot get it back in gear. I just texted my sister at the game and she is pretty happy.

You weren't playing Notre Dame! :banana:
Dude, Notre Dame has played the weakest schedule in D-1 football. Navy, Blind School, and then a handful of teams from michigan that are overrated.

FSU's running game is sick!

Welcome to College Football dude. It's gut-wrenching. It can give, and it can take. That's what makes it awesome, and makes me say "every day should be saturday."

I love it. This sucks, but I still love it. I can't wait for next Saturday.

Dabo needs to start recruiting some on the defensive side of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back