Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Bobby Fairways?

Depth. Clemson doesn't have depth. Teams like FSU can roll out a second line without a big dropoff. Big time football is about having depth.

Nice win kansas state, Go Wildcats!!!

Where is Bobby Fairways?
Making out with his sister.

[h=3]Errors[/h][h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.
  1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.
  1. This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

Hahaha

I love it. This sucks, but I still love it. I can't wait for next Saturday.

Dabo needs to start recruiting some on the defensive side of the ball.

I would say Robert Nkemdiche is a pretty good start. Number one recruit in the nation, not too shabby.

lets go ducks!

I would say Robert Nkemdiche is a pretty good start. Number one recruit in the nation, not too shabby.

I didn't know that, awesome.

Pretty sad. But they just have to move on and not let it affect them. I think we can run the table from here on out.

Pretty sad. But they just have to move on and not let it affect them. I think we can run the table from here on out.

Are you talking ACC or all games? I think you will have your hands full with South Cluckolina. That's my opinion any way.

Are you talking ACC or all games? I think you will have your hands full with South Cluckolina. That's my opinion any way.

I'm thinking we can beat USC. We obviously can't have a defensive performance like tonight and win, but I think/hope Dabo can rally the troops and we can go HAM for the rest of this year. Get into a decent bowl game and try not to get embarrassed. Lol.

I'm thinking we can beat USC. We obviously can't have a defensive performance like tonight and win, but I think/hope Dabo can rally the troops and we can go HAM for the rest of this year. Get into a decent bowl game and try not to get embarrassed. Lol.

Didnt work so well last year.

I don't care what anybody says, USCe is not anywhere close to a top 10 team, and they probably never will be.

Even if we beat UGA & LSU ?

Not saying its a lock, but its possible the way our defense has been playing.

Shaw has played well, not sure why SS still has him in unless his injury is completely healed. I would not be risking reinjury if it were me. I promise the cocks will get the job done at Kentucky next week. I am hoping we are both undefeated when we meet in 2 weeks.

Hope to see us handle UK as well and have a helluva game in two week in Williams Brice. Should be a good one.

Any of you guys coming up for the game? Would love to play 18 Sunday morning if you are.

Even if we beat UGA & LSU ?

Not saying its a lock, but its possible the way our defense has been playing.

Obviously If you go on to win out, yes you are a top 10 team, but you sure as hell haven't looked it everytime I have watched.

Obviously If you go on to win out, yes you are a top 10 team, but you sure as hell haven't looked it everytime I have watched.

Def not against Vandy, but in years past we played down to our opponents and would beat the UAB and ECU teams by a touchdown or two. We have started slow against those two but ultimately showed they weren't in our league. I honestly think our first complete game where both the offense and defense played they way they should was today against Mizzou. We wouldn't have allowed a touchdown against them if we left our starters in but when up by 28 with less than 2 min left, there really wasn't much worry.

It will however be the test in 2 weeks against UGA, if we can play like we did today its going to be one hell of a game. Also think that Auburn showed today that LSU is much more beatable that people think and that we def have a shot to win out, but it will in no shape or manner be and easy on, but if it happens it will be well earned.

Hope to see us handle UK as well and have a helluva game in two week in Williams Brice. Should be a good one.

Any of you guys coming up for the game? Would love to play 18 Sunday morning if you are.

Not me, I gave up my season tickets years ago (1986 I believe), just too old for all of that now. The game should be a very good one for sure.

HAHHAHA.
Its nice to see that Clemson's defense picked up this year against FSU right where they left off last year with West Virginia. That was like watching a high school defense play against a college team.

Well that was fun :)

Kind of reminded me of the '99 NC game. Va Tech had FSU on the ropes and then FSU went into beast mode and simply wore out them out and coasted to an easy victory.

Clemson's offense is no joke but that was never in question. Everyone was pretty much questioning both sides of FSU and I'd say we passed the test. Sure they scored some points but that was to be expected. On another note, does anyone know why with 1 min left and the game out of reach, Jimbo refuses to take victory formation? I'm always so nervous the ball will get jarred loose and the game will become interesting again.

I'm not too terribly concerned about anyone else on the schedule except UM (I suppose UF isn't too shabby but from what I've seen they haven't exactly lit up the board on either side of the ball). They are so streaky and can score in the blink of an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back