Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or look at FST's. Same company that makes KBS shafts. The FST's are stepless and awesome.

I will try and find some of those to hit too.

I will try and find some of those to hit too.

Unless you find someone with a Wilson Staff fitting cart, you'll more than likely be out of luck.

If FST's were an option for the Morgan Cup I wouldnt even be pondering. Well Modus but I would just be trying to find the right fitting flex.

Awesome shaft. Ask Jman. I reckon he and I love them.

I know you guys talk about them from the Ci9's, but I don't know much about them. Fact: Stepless shaft > all others - when it comes to looks.

Unless you find someone with a Wilson Staff fitting cart, you'll more than likely be out of luck.

Ash-Vegas! Yep!

I have never played PX's. What is there ball flight? Low?

Check out the Fitting experiences thread, Super Tuna dropped some PX knowledge in that thread. The shrot of it, they launch pretty high, higher than DG's and lower than KBS Tours.

You also have two options with PX, the standard and flighted models. The flighted lines are designed with progressive kick points. Designed to help you get the Long irons in the air, while launching the scoring irons a little lower for more control.

Awesome shaft. Ask Jman. I reckon he and I love them.

Indeed.

I think I still have a set of FST 125 Pro's I cut to length and never used in anything after I hit the FST's in the Ci9's, so rediculously smooth and good. Makes perfect sense that FST=KBS as well. And they are very affordable (10.00 about a shaft).

wow, thats cheap!

Yup.....but they're sick shafts too. I found an awesome mid launching ball flight out of them. If you like KBS feel, and the looks of the PX's, well, here's your shaft.

Check out the Fitting experiences thread, Super Tuna dropped some PX knowledge in that thread. The shrot of it, they launch pretty high, higher than DG's and lower than KBS Tours.

You also have two options with PX, the standard and flighted models. The flighted lines are designed with progressive kick points. Designed to help you get the Long irons in the air, while launching the scoring irons a little lower for more control.

I think Flighted is what I would want. I will check that thread out. Thanks.

Well dang.

Don't worry buddy, they aren't an option w/ Cleveland, LOL

You'd like them though. Especially b/c of the different weight options of the Pro Series.

You'd like them though. Especially b/c of the different weight options of the Pro Series.

115's and 125's = nice options!

I could always drop them in my V2's though ;)

Superhawk can hit anything and laughs at these ponderings

Superhawk can hit anything and laughs at these ponderings

He already has it all, of course. He bought a Golf Galaxy like Cartman bought the amusement park.

He already has it all, of course. He bought a Golf Galaxy like Cartman bought the amusement park.

like a boss.. we really need to get our alter egos in check.

like a boss.. we really need to get our alter egos in check.

I'm afraid it's too late. I'm just some nerd that falls asleep on the couch at 9pm. He's got a freaking golf store.

I'm afraid it's too late. I'm just some nerd that falls asleep on the couch at 9pm. He's got a freaking golf store.

Cant compete with that dude. I bet he already has that Manta putter Ive been pondering.

Or look at FST's. Same company that makes KBS shafts. The FST's are stepless and awesome.

I know you guys talk about them from the Ci9's, but I don't know much about them. Fact: Stepless shaft > all others - when it comes to looks.

Fact: Stepless shafts = better performance then all others. Hence C Tapers awesomeness (C tapers = Constant Taper = Better energy transfer from the golfer through the shaft to the head)

Cant compete with that dude. I bet he already has that Manta putter Ive been pondering.

I heard Kmac49 already had one, sold it, then re-OEM'd it.

Fact: I need to try some Wilson Staff goodness. I've never even swung one of their clubs. Everyone seems to be loving their stuff recently (FG Tour V2, Ci11, Fybrid) so I want in.

Fact: I need to try some Wilson Staff goodness. I've never even swung one of their clubs. Everyone seems to be loving their stuff recently (FG Tour V2, Ci11, Fybrid) so I want in.

They make good stuff. The added benefit is that are really nicely priced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back