Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Kmac49 already had one, mattykrack'ed it, then re-OEM'd it.

fify... Kmac49..what a boss that guy is..

I think the Manta comes out next week..

fify... Kmac49..what a boss that guy is..

I think the Manta comes out next week..

He's everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

You going to pre-order or wait until it shows up in stores?

Yep, blank page city. What's up with that?

Yep, blank page city. What's up with that?

I dunno but its not cool. This guy sitting next to me has no idea just how bad I want to smack him for this.

I just went to shop Taylor Made and you can order it but it says ships in early April, wtc

TGW says expected ship date of 3/30

Rubbish! I'll keep rolling the Spider in spite.

Rubbish! I'll keep rolling the Spider in spite.

We've had access to the JDM Manta for about a year now at the Richmond GT. I like that store, lots of the cool JDM stuff for North American prices. I think they're out but I'll take a look for you when I go on Sunday.

Angry Kmac makes me LOL

Angry Kmac makes me LOL

I just talked to him yesterday, so when I read his posts.. I put the KMac voice in there. It sounds so angry but it makes me laugh too. Kmac has been getting screwed with his oem'ing lately. Do they not understand he gets east coast golf in business?

We've had access to the JDM Manta for about a year now at the Richmond GT. I like that store, lots of the cool JDM stuff for North American prices. I think they're out but I'll take a look for you when I go on Sunday.

Cool dude.

what happened to the Queen Bee?

Nothing. Its around. I just roll the Spider better.

Pondering making a CPC appointment. There's one fairly close by and I'd like to see what a really dialed Fit could do. Plus Tim and Hanks's review have certainly made is sound like a awesome sauce experience.

Pondering making a CPC appointment. There's one fairly close by and I'd like to see what a really dialed Fit could do. Plus Tim and Hanks's review have certainly made is sound like a awesome sauce experience.

that's for damn sure.

I'm with you on the curiosity of the Fit. I hit one the other day along with the Cobra Amp and Nike VR_S. It was by far my favorite driver in terms of set up, head shape/size, etc. but was consistently the shortest driver for me distance wise. It felt great, but I'd need to get fitted properly before it would be a contender.

you know what....I hope you choke on your MC stuff you paid for.

You roll women's putters and were given a spot in the MC and got SCOR's!! Loser!

You roll women's putters and were given a spot in the MC and got SCOR's!! Loser!

oh man, I am fuming here.....

you test shafts and got R11 irons. In left handed. I hope you eat a blowfish

Children!

Hmmmmm, I'm pondering a women' putter now....

oh man, I am fuming here.....

you test shafts and got R11 irons. In left handed. I hope you eat a blowfish

You have Robert Rock hair and charm!! Grrrr!

*we're just kidding folks. See, not everything is personal*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back