Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love the look of the whited out NDMC. I just love the feel of the tour velvets more. They would be pretty sick grips though.

I have thought about picking these up for my clubs. They could match my Blue and White C-130 bag.

61dkn9Ly%2B9L._SS500_.jpg

I had this put on my G20 with Matrix Radix Shaft. Looks amazing:

12bc2a3c.jpg

You should absolutely be fitted for driver loft.

To elaborate on that, I would recommend being fitted for a shaft at the same time. It needs to be a combo deal in my book. A 10.5* head can launch drastically different depending on the shaft - many of us saw examples of this at demo day.

Those whiteouts are hawt. Too bad they're really expensive and tear up my hands like it's nobody's buisness. I'm thinking I may try a Dri-Tac today on my spare 5 wood. I've heard lots of good about those.

To elaborate on that, I would recommend being fitted for a shaft at the same time. It needs to be a combo deal in my book. A 10.5* head can launch drastically different depending on the shaft - many of us saw examples of this at demo day.

Yeah, that's what I meant to say! Not only that, but don't assume that your ballflight will be the same from one 10.5* w/ PX shaft to the other. Driver head loft will effect ball spin and so will the properties of the design of the head.

I have thought about picking these up for my clubs. They could match my Blue and White C-130 bag.

61dkn9Ly%2B9L._SS500_.jpg

Do it, I have used the MC for the last year and the grip itself is very durable and stays tacky for a long time. And the new whiteout color looks fantastic

pondering some new adidas samba's in red...360 atv's in all white...new dri-tac wrap grips...a new hybrid...ugh. and robbing a bank. *JK!!!*

...but seriously.

I rolled a lot of putters today. The Metal X insert was good, though they didn't have any styles I liked. The Taylormade Pure Roll insert was amazing in the Manta. So good.

Oh, and I'm a full-on Nomer now. That thing was ridiculous. Best putter I rolled by far.

I am in full ponder mode for another bag. I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the Catalina wine mixer. Looking at SM Four5 now!

Pondering a new driver. Needs to be straight and cheap. I just can't hit mine. At all.

Why I waited to get the dang 3i.

I was a little early coming in to work today (11AM) so I stopped by Dicks for no reason but to waste some time. That 50% trade in bonus means you can walk out with a Classic for less then $150 all depending on the trade in. Hmmm

I was a little early coming in to work today (11AM) so I stopped by Dicks for no reason but to waste some time. That 50% trade in bonus means you can walk out with a Classic for less then $150 all depending on the trade in. Hmmm

That's freaking awesome.

LOVE my classic. Gonna have to get a 9* though.

I was a little early coming in to work today (11AM) so I stopped by Dicks for no reason but to waste some time. That 50% trade in bonus means Kmac can walk out with a Classic for less then $150 all depending on the trade in. Hmmm
FIFY. There are some awesome trade in deals right now, there may be a few clubs I have my eyes on as well.

That's freaking awesome.

LOVE my classic. Gonna have to get a 9* though.

See Im torn between a 10.5* and a 9*. My swing flaw means I balloon a 10.5* usually...soooo I still ponder..

See Im torn between a 10.5* and a 9*. My swing flaw means I balloon a 10.5* usually...soooo I still ponder..
Even with a lower launching shaft?

Even with a lower launching shaft?

Yeah even with the 43s in the 290, my swing is that off right now. But if I bring things down then I could be hitting line drives with the 9* even though Ive never done that before.

Yeah even with the 43s in the 290, my swing is that off right now. But if I bring things down then I could be hitting line drives with the 9* even though Ive never done that before.

maybe ponder a chunkyloving swing change?

maybe ponder a chunkyloving swing change?

Its in the works already. Ive been hitting gap wedge only for two weeks now working on the swing. Rebuild time.

Its in the works already. Ive been hitting gap wedge only for two weeks now working on the swing. Rebuild time.

ugghhh lifes to short for that....good luck though

You should reward yourself with a Classic, just sayin'.

Wilson CI11s, loved them at demo day. Didnt expect myself to buy a set of irons so soon after demo day, but oh well.

Wilson CI11s, loved them at demo day. Didnt expect myself to buy a set of irons so soon after demo day, but oh well.

Solid ponder

happens to pretty much everyone! Those THP Demo Days are killer for the wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back