Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson CI11s, loved them at demo day. Didnt expect myself to buy a set of irons so soon after demo day, but oh well.

So you pondered them AND already bought them?

So you pondered them AND already bought them?

pretty quick ponder! I like how he just gets things done. Jello Shots for All!!!!

Wilson CI11s, loved them at demo day. Didnt expect myself to buy a set of irons so soon after demo day, but oh well.

man talk about a quick sale

I just emailed my buddy to see if he would be interested as he was looking for a new set lol

pretty quick ponder! I like how he just gets things done. Jello Shots for All!!!!

Green ones FTW. IT guys dont mess around.

I like the way ddxu rolls. Reminds me of, well...ME! Ponder and purchase almost simultaneously! It's the only way to go.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

man talk about a quick sale

I just emailed my buddy to see if he would be interested as he was looking for a new set lol
Mine are still for sale, actually.

I'm still paying off the bills from Grand Cypress, but told Ryan if he still has them when I get paid next, I would gladly take them off his hands. I dont expect them to last at that price.

You should reward yourself with a Classic, just sayin'.

No doubt about that! Heck, I rewarded myself with one just because of the buzz it was getting on here. So far it's proving itself to be a keeper.

As for pondering, I'm just pondering how well the F3 is going to work during it's maiden round in T minus 1 hour. Time to rip off the plastic and see how she does.

No doubt about that! Heck, I rewarded myself with one just because of the buzz it was getting on here. So far it's proving itself to be a keeper.

As for pondering, I'm just pondering how well the F3 is going to work during it's maiden round in T minus 1 hour. Time to rip off the plastic and see how she does.

The F3 is legit, you'll like it and might even start a new ponder for the F5.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some TM Burner 2.0 HP irons, with my graduation money... or do I hold out for something different? I need a serious upgrade!

So I reluctantly tried out a few of the NC Sub 30 series putters at the course yesterday and I was completely amazed by how they performed, I tried the belly putter too and I seriously am considering buying one, they were like 170 which is not too bad. Any experiences with them?

I have thought about picking these up for my clubs. They could match my Blue and White C-130 bag.

61dkn9Ly%2B9L._SS500_.jpg
i want these so bad but i have to wait for some cash to come in since i cant get any kinda discount on them
Its in the works already. Ive been hitting gap wedge only for two weeks now working on the swing. Rebuild time.
you and me both in full rebuild mode

I need a milled Anser style putter. I really like how my Karsten sets up but I just feel like I am missing some feedback.

Thinking about grabbing up some new grips.

2 blue NDMC Whiteouts for my driver and 3w to match my Project-X shafts
Red iomic putter grip, because I hate the one on my Method Core.

Need to wait for my paycheck on Thursday...

I need a milled Anser style putter. I really like how my Karsten sets up but I just feel like I am missing some feedback.
have you seen the ping scottsdale anser2's?

Pondering switching golf balls. From the Penta to, get this... The Innovex V-Motion. Through three rounds now I'm really, really liking it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Pondering switching golf balls. From the Penta to, get this... The Innovex V-Motion. Through three rounds now I'm really, really liking it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

The what?

That is interesting Russ.. Price for the toes is same as pro v 1 and they claim comparable stats from what I skimmed.. What makes them worth it?

That is interesting Russ.. Price for the toes is same as pro v 1 and they claim comparable stats from what I skimmed.. What makes them worth it?
no clue... i just googled it hahaha

I sell a set of irons, only to ponder another...

Also, thinking of replacing my RBZ 3h with a Mashie F5.

I could use some more boccieri gear

im pondering some puma or adidas kicks in chargers colors

I sell a set of irons, only to ponder another...

Also, thinking of replacing my RBZ 3h with a Mashie F5.

Haha what set of irons do you ponder? F5 is a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back