Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seriously pondering AVT's I am looking forward to the testing because depending on the thoughts I may get them I have noticed a lot of thp era are pondering hah I hope the supply doesn't go down. I may g 52 58 again or 50 54 58

I am seriously pondering AVT's I am looking forward to the testing because depending on the thoughts I may get them I have noticed a lot of thp era are pondering hah I hope the supply doesn't go down. I may g 52 58 again or 50 54 58

Nice ponder dude. From listening to the radio show, I get the feeling a 50* and 56* would be a great setup for the ATVs

Nice ponder dude. From listening to the radio show, I get the feeling a 50* and 56* would be a great setup for the ATVs

That's a good Idea, i'm used tp the 52 56 60 I had before but maybe a 50 56 would be awesome I'll see if I can afford these since I was going to get my R11s fairway this week

That's a good Idea, i'm used tp the 52 56 60 I had before but maybe a 50 56 would be awesome I'll see if I can afford these since I was going to get my R11s fairway this week

Hope you get in on the testing bro, I think you would do a phenomenal job with it.

Are you pondering a fling with another driver after the weekend?

Nah. If any change it would be back to the ML4. That said I hit the classic hard and love it, I just have to tame the fade. JB thinks something stiffer in the hands as well as the tip could help because of my transition and so the Indigo is an intriguing thing for me. We shall see.

I will be selling the 10.5 J40 head and the G20 9.5 too. No need to hang around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. If any change it would be back to the ML4. That said I hit the classic hard and love it, I just have to tame the fade. JB thinks something stiffer in the hands as well as the tip could help because of my transition and so the Indigo is an intriguing thing for me. We shall see.

I will be selling the 10.5 J40 head and the G20 9.5 too. No need to hang around.

Hmm....10.5* J40 head? I'm listening...

Hmm....10.5* J40 head? I'm listening...

Shoot the message bub. She needs a home and you know I'd take care of ya.

Yup I need a new driver. It'll probably be a launcher fl. I can get it for 90$! I hit my dads today at the range verse my dst and my dispersion pattern was soooo much tighter. Unbelievable. What I'm wondering is what flex shaft to get. I occasionally would pull my dads (stiff 10.5) when I went after it and I didn't know if this was because the C.Kua acts up when you dry and get a little quick with it or if I went with a stiffer flex shaft could I go after it a little more without it acting up. Need help here guys! Thanks

Whittled it down to 4 new sets of irons. Current set is the Mizuno MP60s and I really adore the form factor of them. But they're getting on up there in wear and tear and I think it's about that time. Probably test all 3 sets with S300s as thats what I tend to hit well, though I'm intrigued by KBS Tour 90s, and hope to give them a fair shot. Down to:

Cleveland 588 CB
Taylormade Tour Preferred CB
Mizuno MP 59
Bridgestone J40 Forged CB

Now for the hard part..

If you are pondering R11 irons, they are fantastic, I recently got them and they are at least 1/2 a club longer than my Burner 2.0's. I'm not sure how much difference the KBS shafts make but WOW. I even have fallen in love with my 4 iron again.

Whittled it down to 4 new sets of irons. Current set is the Mizuno MP60s and I really adore the form factor of them. But they're getting on up there in wear and tear and I think it's about that time. Probably test all 3 sets with S300s as thats what I tend to hit well, though I'm intrigued by KBS Tour 90s, and hope to give them a fair shot. Down to:

Cleveland 588 CB
Mizuno MP 59

Now for the hard part..

Since you have forged CB's on your list, and you are interested in the KBS Tour 90's, it may be worth your time to check out the Adams CB3's. I hit them last weekend with the 90's and they were very, very good.

Checking out new drivers soon. Need to find a good shaft for me.

Pondering a Cleveland Black in Reg flex for my pops. He pounded it today.

Cleveland 588 CB
Mizuno MP 59

Now for the hard part..

The tour 90s are very very different from the s300s.

Tapin for bird

Since you have forged CB's on your list, and you are interested in the KBS Tour 90's, it may be worth your time to check out the Adams CB3's. I hit them last weekend with the 90's and they were very, very good.

Interesting, thanks!
The tour 90s are very very different from the s300s.

Tapin for bird
No doubt. Seems so many people like them I would give them a shot. Never hit em myself.

Man I am in full ponder for wedges.. ATV testing can't come soon enough!

Interesting, thanks!

No doubt. Seems so many people like them I would give them a shot. Never hit em myself.

I only say that because the CB3's come stock KBS Tour 90, and since your list was made up of forged cavity back irons, and your intrigue with the 90's, it seemed like a natural fit. I really liked the 90's. Very smooth and paired up with the CB3's, it was just an all around smooth, good feeling offering. The 90's launch a little higher than what I would like, or they would have gotten a more serious consideration from me.

I only say that because the CB3's come stock KBS Tour 90, and since your list was made up of forged cavity back irons, and your intrigue with the 90's, it seemed like a natural fit. I really liked the 90's. Very smooth and paired up with the CB3's, it was just an all around smooth, good feeling offering. The 90's launch a little higher than what I would like, or they would have gotten a more serious consideration from me.

Hmm, that's what seems to be the general consensus with the 90s. Which would not be good for me, considering I already hit the ball extremely high anyways.

Hmm, that's what seems to be the general consensus with the 90s. Which would not be good for me, considering I already hit the ball extremely high anyways.

They do sky the ball, the yours will have a similar feel while also bringing the flight down some.

Tapin for bird

Yup I need a new driver. It'll probably be a launcher fl. I can get it for 90$! I hit my dads today at the range verse my dst and my dispersion pattern was soooo much tighter. Unbelievable. What I'm wondering is what flex shaft to get. I occasionally would pull my dads (stiff 10.5) when I went after it and I didn't know if this was because the C.Kua acts up when you dry and get a little quick with it or if I went with a stiffer flex shaft could I go after it a little more without it acting up. Need help here guys! Thanks

What weight are you thinking? I'd be going at least 290, probably 310 if I were you cause you're only going to get stronger. 8722 works pretty well for me in that driver. What's your swing speed?

Pondering the Tayormade ATV's. Kind of waiting to hear the reviews. My short game kills me the most.

Daddy is hardcore pondering the RBZ 3 wood. He wants to "borrow" mine next Saturday for an outing. I'm not gonna let him, cause he'll probably buy one if I don't :)

Daddy is hardcore pondering the RBZ 3 wood. He wants to "borrow" mine next Saturday for an outing. I'm not gonna let him, cause he'll probably buy one if I don't :)
I'd let him borrow it and he's even more likely to buy it plus maybe he will get off your back about all this new equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back