Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering the best price to find me a RBZ AW to complete my iron set. Saw one on 3 balls golf in "Very Good" Condition. Has anyone ever ordered a used club from 3balls. What was the condition like. I really wanna pull the trigger, seeing as how there is 1 left.

You can complete your set with a really awesome 3 wood RBZ stiff in the marketplace right now!

Haha I saw that, and really thought about it. It looks essentially brand new and is a good price. But sadly I dont see a need for it right now. I hit my hybrid about 230-240 and my driver a constant 260ish. And on my local course. There is no situation that I would use it, but I would be all over it if i needed one . :)

I want a Scotty for one reason and one reason only: just to collect headcovers to put on it. I'd collect them without owning one, but that would be weird to me so I'm gonna see if I can find a nice used one on the Bay for a decent price. Time to stalk like a hawk.

Which ones? I also thought that playing blades for awhile would improve my ball striking
I'm pondering a set of component blades.

Ponder over. Selling the Scors. Will be in marketplace soon.

Ponder over. Selling the Scors. Will be in marketplace soon.
You're a week late for me, Frank. I pondered wedges for like 3 months and finally bought mine last week.

Sorry boys. I am loving my ATVs and want someone to be able to utilize the Scor's.

Sorry boys. I am loving my ATVs and want someone to be able to utilize the Scor's.

Nothing wrong with that dude, everyone is different and the SCOR's deserve to get gamed by someone too!

Thinking about putting a ctaper shaft in my r11 hybrid hybrid, anyone do anything like that ?

Thinking about putting a ctaper shaft in my r11 hybrid hybrid, anyone do anything like that ?

I played one in mine while I had it. I quite enjoyed having the same feel as my (then) irons (2.0's) but I have always been a fan of steel in hybrids. Be warned though, it makes for a HEAVY hybrid.

I played one in mine while I had it. I quite enjoyed having the same feel as my (then) irons (2.0's) but I have always been a fan of steel in hybrids. Be warned though, it makes for a HEAVY hybrid.

I was thinking of putting steel in a hybrid too. I want something that feels more like an iron. I always swing my hybrids too hard.

I had a project x steel shaft in an old adams and loved it.

Thanks for the reply's. I am currently gaming a 19 degree super hybrid xtd, which is a beast and i have this r11 4 hybrid that i was trying to sell and can't move, so i thought maybe shaft it with a ctaper and carry the two hybrids. Also has anyone every cut a 3 wood shaft down to the length of a 5 wood shaft?

I was thinking of putting steel in a hybrid too. I want something that feels more like an iron. I always swing my hybrids too hard.

Thats why I'll be giving the VTS 100 a whirl in my i20 today. That's been something I've always struggled with mentally, if it had graphite in it I struggle making myself hit it like an iron a bit. I'm a strange one in that.

I played DG's in several hybrids over the years, my favorite was an OG W/S Fybrid 21*. Still wish I wouldn't have sold it.

Thats why I'll be giving the VTS 100 a whirl in my i20 today. That's been something I've always struggled with mentally, if it had graphite in it I struggle making myself hit it like an iron a bit. I'm a strange one in that.

I played DG's in several hybrids over the years, my favorite was an OG W/S Fybrid 21*. Still wish I wouldn't have sold it.

I have the exact same problem. Once I see graphite I hit it like a FW.

I just ordered a Mashie+ with a KBS Tour steel shaft in it. I loved it when I hit it at TM.

Pondering a Betti.

I just ordered a Mashie+ with a KBS Tour steel shaft in it. I loved it when I hit it at TM.

Pondering a Betti.

bahester, i have a betti too if you'd be interested? lol

Pondering a SeeMore FGP Mallet. Not really sure why, haha

Pondering a 3W or 4W. I need something consistent! I am thinking Mashie or J40. Gotta show some more MC love, and from all of the reviews they both sound like amazing sticks. Thoughts?

SeeMore Big FGP 45 inch on the way for me to try out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back