Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to buy a SeeMore blade putter cover from the Bay. Want to sell my SeeMore but I hate selling something with no headcover.

I have one in decent shape, PM me a shipping address and I'll send it out to you.

Yoccos, the gap remains to be seen at the moment, won't know for sure until I can see the distances I am getting from the SL290.

Ideally, and its more personal preferance. I would like about a 20 - 30 yard gap between the Driver and whichever wood I go with. Then find something I can hit with confidence in my wood, and a hybrid option. I believe my 5W is somewhat of a lost soul in my bag. It is never touched anymore... except when I hang a towel on it LOL.

See how the Cleveland driver works for me, ponder something in a Wood and Hybrid out of Cleveland's line. The TM Burners I play (or seldomly play now), might get swapped out for something that feels more trustworthy.

Here's my current ponder: Working on my dad!

He wants to buy my original RBZ 3 wood but his price is too low. I can get more elsewhere and I need the extra money. Talking him up will be fun. Once that is gone I want to use that money for a Clicgear 3.0 that I've been eyeing for some time now. Then I have my ClubGlove Last Bag going for sale soon that I will use that money for hybrid(s).

I'm honestly considering taking my driver out of my bag. The 3 wood is just more accurate, and it's only about 10-15 yards shorter. Any course I play that is long and requires long tee shots will in turn have tight tee shots and therefore the added accuracy of the 3w will be great.

So you're trying to wheel and deal your dad? What the hell?

I loved my clubs yesterday, hit them all fairly well. A little more time practicing or putting money into lessons I could be easily down in the 80s, and I have a putter incoming. Thankfully I just swapped out my bag, but now I want a new clicgear. When does it all stop?
get the ClicGear, it's awesome.

Still pondering putters. Looking for 5 o'clock to full toe hang in a classic anser style. Only difference is now I'm pondering a Betti or a NC.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

So you're trying to wheel and deal your dad? What the hell?

I was trying to find this original post to quote but couldn't.

Ice, I think trying to get top dollar out of your dad for a club that has zero resale value... Okay, I take that back, $79 resale value is a little is a bit unnerving. Maybe you should check yourself on this one because your not gonna get anything out of that stick anyway. The bay has TONS of these for sale and the only ones that are moving are marked less than $100 INCLUDING shipping. Lots for less than $70.

The fact that you would try and wheel and deal your own father, well I won't get into that. But unless he's offering you less than a greens fee at a decent course you might as well just roll with him on this one.

My dad is where I unload a lot of my hoarding. He loves my obsession for getting new gear, because that means he will eventually get new gear. I couldnt imagine trying to make him buy it.

Same here. But I usually end up just giving it to him because hes helped me so much with school and such.
My dad is where I unload a lot of my hoarding. He loves my obsession for getting new gear, because that means he will eventually get new gear. I couldnt imagine trying to make him buy it.

Somedays I just want to sell my bag entirely and start over.

Today is one of those days.

Sigh.

same here. He has my Razr X irons. We ended up reshafting them together and it turned in to a fun project because he's never done anything like that before.

Sigh.

It's a proven fact that it will lead to lower scores...for a few rounds... :wink:

Sigh.

You have some new irons for starting over :alien:

I'm pondering more Nuun. My play goes to carp when I get tired.

I'm pondering more Nuun. My play goes to carp when I get tired.

As much as I didn't really like the taste, I'm going to have to do something when I go back to NC and start regular golf in the heat and humidity. I sweat a lot more than normal people and Dr. told me dehydration is the cause of my headaches more than allergies. So I may order up some more Nuun and suck up the taste.

Thinking of offing my m5x in favor of an mFGP, bought the m5x to keep the mFGP2 company, but I'm in love with the mFGP2 and want its little brother.

Not pondering new equipment right now, but am pondering getting my 58 degree tweaked to 60.

I'm pondering a set of component blades.

As much as I didn't really like the taste, I'm going to have to do something when I go back to NC and start regular golf in the heat and humidity. I sweat a lot more than normal people and Dr. told me dehydration is the cause of my headaches more than allergies. So I may order up some more Nuun and suck up the taste.

Yeah I get wrecked by the heat. My game goes downhill fast.

Thinking of offing my m5x in favor of an mFGP, bought the m5x to keep the mFGP2 company, but I'm in love with the mFGP2 and want its little brother.
I have something that you might be interested in...

Pondering no more, all triggers pulled.

Pondering the best price to find me a RBZ AW to complete my iron set. Saw one on 3 balls golf in "Very Good" Condition. Has anyone ever ordered a used club from 3balls. What was the condition like. I really wanna pull the trigger, seeing as how there is 1 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back