Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my B'Stone den caddy ST! Its got about 100 balls in it by my putting green right now.

I've got my eye on a Adams from last year. Hard to argue with $40 and a nice clean space. Plus then I can call it my addition to the house decorations hah!

How is the mini staff bag mini? It's looks like it's standard size. Or is that how Bstone is differentiating between the 10" and 9" bags?

My wife was mentioning that I have putters and balls scattered everywhere. I think it was her attempt to say I should get ride of some things. My solution: Get a den caddy to keep it nice and organzied. I like my solution better!

The BStone staff bag is 10.5 and the mini is 9.0.

I can tell you that on Monday we had staff and a mini on the same cart and they fit comfortably but not much extra room.

I've got my eye on a Adams from last year. Hard to argue with $40 and a nice clean space. Plus then I can call it my addition to the house decorations hah!

That's what I nabbed mine for, worth every penny IMO. Plus, they just look sweet.

I couldnt even find staff bags on Ping's site. I dont think Id want one anyway, cant remember ever seeing a Ping bag and wanting it.

yeah they are kind of bland. But if you load them up with i20's it looks better

Those could be the best bags BStone has made to date....and the satnd bags just flat out rock

I need a new stand bag and Bridgestone just posted this on Facebook:

397079_10150544465447106_125477282105_9127811_1385532990_n.jpg

Also - it appears that BStone is either doing away with their cart bag offering or bringing out a new one as the previous model is no longer on their site. Hoping it's the latter and a new one!!

Whats the big issue with the Burner 2.0's?
I'm open to anything advise wise on clubs cause i'm about to buy some TM CB's or Mizuno JPX 800 or Wilson C11's and just cant make my mind up.

I know there were multiple user club testings done last year with both the Burner 2.0s and the TM CBs here on THP. You may want to check out those threads if you want more information on those. My suggestion of the Burner 2.0s was based on the other gentleman's $400 budget and the fact that the other sets he mentioned were at least one to two years older than them.

Club advise is tough because two people can hit the same set and one could love them and the other hate them...so I'll echo what you've probably heard here multiple times already, which is just hit the clubs you can and get fitted if possible.

I need some help, I am looking for a 3H, maybe something with less offset than the Mashie. Was thinking RBZ but wondering what else might be worth a look.

When I picked them up the other day, the hybrid is the only one out of the RBZ line I still liked, but that is on appearance and waggle-feel only. I haven't seen validation of this, but several folks have mentioned that they thought that the new Mashie+ had less offset than the 2011 Mashie. If that is true, I would love to try them and see if it fixes my hook problem with that line.

yeah they are kind of bland. But if you load them up with i20's it looks better

This is true eye candy for the bag.

Those could be the best bags BStone has made to date....and the satnd bags just flat out rock

I agree Banks, really like the grey colored mini.

I am pondering the RBZ 4H and if it should be added to the bag. The J40 DPC's will not come with a 4 iron so I'll have a hole there.

Are those the bags the Bstone staffers got? For some reason those photos look even better

CL- you should check out this cool thing that THP is doing for the second year in a row. It's called the Morgan Cup. Really cool, threads on it and each company involved too. Type in Morgan Cup in the search feature and something is bound to come up lol

Are those the bags the Bstone staffers got? For some reason those photos look even better

Filling holes is good....especially if they're in your bag.

This is true eye candy for the bag.

I agree Banks, really like the grey colored mini.

I am pondering the RBZ 4H and if it should be added to the bag. The J40 DPC's will not come with a 4 iron so I'll have a hole there.

Hanks for that comment I will make sure you go 0fer in this. Shouldn't be too hard

judging by that response....I'd say it's Hanks-1 Chunk-0....0fer denied

I'm still pondering wedges right now

Hanks for that comment I will make sure you go 0fer in this. Shouldn't be too hard

Have you not ordered your MC wedges yet, Hanks?

negative....waiting until the Forged come out next weekend so I can hit both side by side

Have you not ordered your MC wedges yet, Hanks?

I gotcha now.

lol @ banks and chunky. I love when the smack talk spills over the banks (no pun) into other threads.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I love the look of those two BStone bags!!! So beautiful.

Pondering trying out the Q-stars. I usually game the V1x but you can't beat $25 a dozen and if they are just half as good as the Z-stars I'd be happy...

Would a Nike Staff Bag fit on a clicgear cart? I know the Bridgestone mini staff does, but not sure about the bigger Nike

Would a Nike Staff Bag fit on a clicgear cart? I know the Bridgestone mini staff does, but not sure about the bigger Nike

Don't see why not. One of my buddies has one of those ludicriously large Mizuno staff bags on his. Takes some jiggling but it fits.

With the 2 shafts I just bought I'm thinking of getting a R9 head and messing around with that. Should be a lower spinning head than my old Supertri, so no doubt it'd probably work better for me. The PX 6.0 shaft is an original FW shaft, but it's pretty stout and at 44" may be a nice fairway finder for me.

I think I have a job for a few nights a week now. That is so nice. Now the pondering can resume. Still pondering a non-set GW. And in a few weeks I should have the funds to make that happen. Yay.

Cleveland Classic Driver
SCOR wedges
RBZ Rescue
Pure Grips

Think that just about does it for now.

I cannot speak highly enough about the SCOR's Nate. People are likely tired of seeing me post it but they've already changed my game in the little time I've had a full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back