SCOR wedges
RBZ Rescue
Pure Grips

Think that just about does it for now.

Last edited:
I need a new stand bag and Bridgestone just posted this on Facebook:

397079_10150544465447106_125477282105_9127811_1385532990_n.jpg

In this order:

Bridgestone Mini Staff bag (sorry I felt the need to post the picture again)
SCOR wedges
Miyazaki Indigo

Hm, I hit the Classic tonight at Golfsmith and it was okay, but I wasn't blown away like I thought I'd be. I also didn't have a screen to see where it was going or numbers, just hitting into the bay. I'll definitely be hitting it again where I can actually see whats happening.

I tested the Cleveland Classic at PGA SS. Saw great distance and good ball speed, but I had a little trouble with the deep face. Tended to hit a lot of hooks. Also hit the Nike VR Pro limited and got very comparable distance. Ball speeds were maybe 1 or 2 mph higher with the Nike, spin was very similar also. I don't know...the Classic is just so cool. I bet if I could try some different lofts I would find something just right.

Also now pondering the G20 3 wood and the Mizuno JPX 3 wood.....but I won't buy anything until I can try the Mashie....

I hit an i20 14* today. Holy cow it was awesome.

Don't see why not. One of my buddies has one of those ludicriously large Mizuno staff bags on his. Takes some jiggling but it fits.

Thanks Super Tuna

I hit an i20 14* today. Holy cow it was awesome.

This makes me ponder that now. I have the G20 16.5* and love it. I kind of want to try a strong 3 wood. I also love the look of the i20.

Cleveland Almost Belly putter, just because I want it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy moly! LOVE the Mini staff bag!! Love that you posted this because i almost ordered a Sun Mountain C-130 today. Need to wait until i know what this beauty costs.

I love the staff bag compared to the stand bags(don't like them much at all to be honest)

I'm pondering a price on my CG15 wedges for some lefty THP'ers :clap:

I'm pondering a price on my CG15 wedges for some lefty THP'ers :clap:

I just kicked into full ponder mode. The gears are turning lol.

Like the staff bag, wish they would come out with a cart bag with 14 club slots.

I just kicked into full ponder mode. The gears are turning lol.

NOOOOOOO..you love your CG11s..you don't need CG15s :angel:

NOOOOOOO..you love your CG11s..you don't need CG15s :angel:

I have 1 CG11 and it's a 60* and I love it. I want a 50* and maybe even a 54* or 56*. :D

I have 1 CG11 and it's a 60* and I love it. I want a 50* and maybe even a 54* or 56*. :D

I'm looking for a new SW...56* in a CG15 just can't find a decent price for my budget.

I'm looking for a new SW...56* in a CG15 just can't find a decent price for my budget.

I'm thinking of selling my 50* and 56* as a combo. Or should I sell them separately?

If you want the 56* and Charlie wants the 50* then maybe you both can win.

I have my Vokey now and it's alright. I'm mainly just looking for a GW that isn't part of an iron set. I want more versatility out of that spot.

I'd be all over this, TC, but I have to keep my spending to a minimum right now...I want to at least try to get some funds for the outing.

I'm thinking of selling my 50* and 56* as a combo. Or should I sell them separately?

If you want the 56* and Charlie wants the 50* then maybe you both can win.

#Biwinning
:banana:

I love the staff bag compared to the stand bags(don't like them much at all to be honest)

Exactly. The stand bags looks a bit weird to me :p

Tappin' for world peace!

Adams super fairway xtd
Cleveland mashie fw
Cobra amp and baffler fw

Need a nice 13-14* fw

Since its low maybe you guys can help me out, I have asked a couple times with no luck. I want a new 3H and cant try them out first. I am thinking RBZ or maybe 910H. They are just the two that I find the most interesting and seem to get good reviews. Any help would be great. I will mention I have read the threads.

What are you looking for in a hybrid, ripper? I've hit neither of those unfortunately.

Well it's hard to say since we don't know what suits you the best. Both are good clubs, so I would say its up to you really.

Taptaptap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back