Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering when it will stop raining so I can take some pics of this wicked "PROTOTYPE" shaft I'm going to start reviewing. Jman's going to be so jealous!

And then Frank said, "Wrong Anser."

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah, I was bummed. Oh well. Next week we'll see how it goes. No guarantees.

I'm pondering when it will stop raining so I can take some pics of this wicked "PROTOTYPE" shaft I'm going to start reviewing. Jman's going to be so jealous!

Care to elaborate a wee bit more?

--
Tapatalk2

Ooooh, now you have me curious.

Care to elaborate a wee bit more?

--
Tapatalk2

Ooooh, now you have me curious.

I will try to get a "Preview" thread up soon. I need it to stop raining so I can take some pics outside. It might be tomorrow unfortunately. I love it too b/c I know absolutely zilch about this shaft. DOn't even know what it weighs.

I will try to get a "Preview" thread up soon. I need it to stop raining so I can take some pics outside. It might be tomorrow unfortunately. I love it too b/c I know absolutely zilch about this shaft. DOn't even know what it weighs.

Is it at least from a company that we would know about?

Dude...I'm ALWAYS jealous of the stuff you get to review! I'm a hopeless tinkerer!!

You have got me CRAZY curious now.

Well that should be a fun first date. Is it totally unmarked?

--
Tapatalk2

Well that should be a fun first date. Is it totally unmarked?

--
Tapatalk2

No, it has the company's name on it.

It is my man. It's one that has me ridiculously excited.

I can think of a couple brands that would get you that excited....

My ponder is I'm thinking about keeping the gosh damn Launch Lab now. After looking around, for the price I got it with a real Matrix 6M3 in it, if I hate the head I could pull it and sell the head only and still come damn close to breaking even. I hate being an absolute ho sometimes, but, everything else in tha bag is set except for the Mashie F5 vs XTD 19* duke out, so, I might as well ho around with drivers I guess.

Why do I sit here and ponder the 913 and the Anser? I hit the Fit extremely well. Why?!!!

You're a smart 16 year old ice!

****** you don't need another driver but I understand the wanting of one.

Why do I sit here and ponder the 913 and the Anser? I hit the Fit extremely well. Why?!!!

Its what we do senor. Today I played my round with two drivers and vastly different ones at that.

Last edited:
TC, you are killing me dude.

I cannot wait to see the pic's.

First, I love Matrix shafts the X-Con 6 is the best shaft for my game that I have played. Can't wait to see what TC is testing.

I'm really not pondering anything right now. I'm happy with my bag and I don't want to change anything. Its a strange feeling.

I think the headcover on the 913 is badass

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

First, I love Matrix shafts the X-Con 6 is the best shaft for my game that I have played. Can't wait to see what TC is testing.

I'm really not pondering anything right now. I'm happy with my bag and I don't want to change anything. Its a strange feeling.

I feel similar buddy. Just don't
Know what else I would want right now. I do want some wedges so I can shelf my customs

I think the FIT headcover is pretty good, is is the Black headcover. Wtf are we talking about headcovers anyway chunky? Im pondering some Cleveland Black shovels, chunky approved, just trying to see if I can make it happen or not.

Same here. I honestly spent some time after browsing the bay and nothing piqued my interest. It's odd being happy with my setup. I feel like buying something for the hell of it.

--
Tapatalk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back