Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel similar buddy. Just don't
Know what else I would want right now. I do want some wedges so I can shelf my customs
Thats a solid ponder, whats on your mind? Scor's are sweet, but I don't want to wait for them. I'm loving the Callaway forged wedges but I don't know if they're your style.

I think the FIT headcover is pretty good, is is the Black headcover. Wtf are we talking about headcovers anyway chunky? Im pondering some Cleveland Black shovels, chunky approved, just trying to see if I can make it happen or not.

Speaking of Black. How's that oreo combo treating you?

--
Tapatalk2

Its not really a true golf ponder, but I'm really getting back into shape both for health and to be better at golf so I'm on a hunt for my next pair of New Balance running shoes. There is no better shoe for running...PERIOD!

I hit your wedges and they are good but they aren't my cup of tea. Scor's intrigue me but wtf knows when I might be able to try them? I'm seriously pondering an uncustom set of 588's or ATV's

You know, you should put the trusty rusty on the list

:act-up:

--
Tapatalk2

Speaking of Black. How's that oreo combo treating you?

--
Tapatalk2

Id been hitting the Fast 12 LS so well I hadnt spent any time with it on the range. Today I took it to the range before my round and got to know it a little. Played it through 15 holes, only missed two FW's on the front but on the back I started pulling a couple into the woods. Last time was on 14 I think, so when I got to 15 I went back to the LS. It was pretty good but Im still trying to decided if I like it.

I think the FIT headcover is pretty good, is is the Black headcover. Wtf are we talking about headcovers anyway chunky? Im pondering some Cleveland Black shovels, chunky approved, just trying to see if I can make it happen or not.

Stay away from Franks. I plan to wow him with an offer he cant refuse. I do think Kblack would be a dangerous golfer!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I hit your wedges and they are good but they aren't my cup of tea. Scor's intrigue me but wtf knows when I might be able to try them? I'm seriously pondering an uncustom set of 588's or ATV's
Well the ATV's do sound sweet, but I'm a big fan of staying consistent and playing whats already working and you hit those 588's sweet.

If your hitting another driver well I wouldn't be trying out others either. I'm glad someone likes that fast 12.

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too Kenber.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too Kenber.
Kenber has been known to say something legitimate every once in while.

Stay away from Franks. I plan to wow him with an offer he cant refuse. I do think Kblack would be a dangerous golfer!

Dude if I dont have Black irons by then Frank better show up with his Blacks or I'll buy Buck another Betti to not pick him up lol.

If your hitting another driver well I wouldn't be trying out others either. I'm glad someone likes that fast 12.

--
Tapatalk2

Fast 12 LS. Whole different beast then the standard Fast 12.

I want to be done tinkering. I just want to play golf and work on my game. Don't know why I keep playing this game with myself where I like to play with things more than go try to shoot low scores.

I want to make a Golftec appointment for a FULL bag fitting when I get home, go do it, trust everything they tell me and stick with whatever I go with. I just had a revelation sitting in an empty airport by myself.

I've been sad to see the lefty SCOR's get continually pushed back, I'd love to hear you guys thoughts on them in a testing or whatever. I'd be lost without mine, I don't even think about other wedges anymore.

My issue is I need to pick something and just stick with it. So many nice toys out there though!

Should have looked a little closer at THP HQ dude.

Dude if I dont have Black irons by then Frank better show up with his Blacks or I'll buy Buck another Betti to not pick him up lol.

Ill take care of Frank for a Betti

Wtf dude?! Why wouldn't you tell me you had some lefty love? I'll be back Monday :)

OK, well thats interesting! I've hit some demo's but you just blew my mind.

I like that THP HQ is so close. 1 gas tank and a crowbar and I would be in heaven!

I like that THP HQ is so close. 1 gas tank and a crowbar and I would be in heaven!

You can't get into the gate without their permission. I could dwarf toss you over the fence though

I like that THP HQ is so close. 1 gas tank, a ladder, a ladder to get to the ladder and a crowbar and I would be in heaven!

I don't know if thats a great idea.

Wtf dude?! Why wouldn't you tell me you had some lefty love? I'll be back Monday :)

Just assumed since you already have the greatest wedges, you wouldnt cheat on them...hehe

You coming next week?

You can't get into the gate without their permission. I could dwarf toss you over the fence though

I'm not above a good toss.

No doubt! Fast 12 Low Slice. Every single freaking time.

--
Tapatalk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back