Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ponder whether or not the Classic 270 would give me some swing speed and thus more distance.

I'm with you on that ponder. Special edition black c. kua 43 shaft bonus!

--
tapatalk

Oh no our interest are very similar in regards to the Tour Black. My concern is I don't need a driver face that is open.

--
tapatalk

That makes a lot of sense. I'm not sure that the Black Tour driver is open though, I wish I could find that information someplace. From the limited stuff that I've read, the Black Tour driver is going to be special order from Cleveland like the Mashie Tour was last year, so it's not like I could just stroll into a golf shop and hit it. I think I'm more intrigued by it because I don't know a lot about it, but I want to know more.

I'm pondering 44.5'' and the stock shaft. K.I.S.S.

i think i should hit the 270 cause i need more swing speed....

I've thought about that too. The 39 shaft has a pretty smooth feel and I do wonder if it would bring my launch up a bit if I needed it to.

I'm thinking 45 and shaft is still undetermined.

I'm with you on that ponder. Special edition black c. kua 43 shaft bonus!

--
tapatalk

The Classic 270 comes with the special edition in it?

I'm pondering 44.5'' and the stock shaft. K.I.S.S.

I can never keep it simple. It's a freaking curse.

--
tapatalk

What shaft is in the Tour Black?

That makes a lot of sense. I'm not sure that the Black Tour driver is open though, I wish I could find that information someplace. From the limited stuff that I've read, the Black Tour driver is going to be special order from Cleveland like the Mashie Tour was last year, so it's not like I could just stroll into a golf shop and hit it. I think I'm more intrigued by it because I don't know a lot about it, but I want to know more.

I have one here. It is the C. Kua 59 that is noted above. It appears open to me.

I have one here. It is the C. Kua 59 that is noted above. It appears open to me.
Any apparent differences between the Tour and the regular Black?

Went and tried the Nike VR_S forged, Srixon Z-stars and the Ci11. Really liked the VR_S forged and the Ci11 was way better than I had imagined. **** just got real, would only cost me $150 to get the Ci11:s since my brother would like to take my Burner irons of my hand.. Ponder mode in overdrive!

Tappin' for world peace!

No brainer, flix. Get on it!

I want new irons, but I kinda dont. I love my irons. But I want LD irons. TC's got me hooked on the Ci11s. I do want some RBZ love too... Hm...

Went and tried the Nike VR_S forged, Srixon Z-stars and the Ci11. Really liked the VR_S forged and the Ci11 was way better than I had imagined. **** just got real, would only cost me $150 to get the Ci11:s since my brother would like to take my Burner irons of my hand.. Ponder mode in overdrive!

Tappin' for world peace!

And the Ci11's are FLTC approved, that is priceless. I hit the Nike VR S forged iron the other night and it felt awesome. The price is not awesome though.

I want new irons, but I kinda dont. I love my irons. But I want LD irons. TC's got me hooked on the Ci11s. I do want some RBZ love too... Hm...

Get out of my head.

I was just thinking those same exact thoughts, with the same exact irons. I kind of want new irons, but I hit my irons really well. I would have to have something too good to pass up come along.

And the Ci11's are FLTC approved, that is priceless. I hit the Nike VR S forged iron the other night and it felt awesome. The price is not awesome though.

Lol :p it's highly unawesome!

Tappin' for world peace!

Project X driver shaft! That's what I'm pondering. I wonder how well that would work in a J40 driver. What I mean is the lighter shaft, I wonder if it would really fudge things up with the overall make up of the driver or not.

Tappin' for world peace!

WWTVD?

That's what would techno viking do? No doubt he'd be rocking these:

DSC_0001-2.jpg

WWTVD?

DSC_0001-2.jpg

I don't need two sets of irons, I don't need two sets of irons, I don't need two sets of irons.

I love those, love.

Project X driver shaft! That's what I'm pondering. I wonder how well that would work in a J40 driver. What I mean is the lighter shaft, I wonder if it would really fudge things up with the overall make up of the driver or not.

Same here. I don't really see why it would mess anything up considering the shafts deliver the identical flight characteristics.

As I understand it, it is exactly the same from a feel & performance standpoint except that it is lighter which would theoretically product more ball speed.

I am thinking PX blue in woods/hybrid and PX black in driver.

Those Ci11's are wicked looking...

WWTVD?

DSC_0001-2.jpg

Hahaha! Hilarious! Do I see a new sig quote? :p

Tappin' for world peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back