Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One shouldn't need to be convinced to join IMHO. Just look at everything that goes on around here, that should be convincing enough.

couldn't agree more Jman. Rep added.

Well...my driver must have hear the Anser pondering I was doing as she was on fire at the range today. I may have to put the pondering on the shelf for now.....

Funny how that works, eh?

After all the Amp Driver posts earlier...I've begun a quest to have one by next weekend.

I think I'm quite close to obtaining a Ghost Spider. Awesome.

This may be the best looking bag I have seen in person. I am sucker for bright yellow.

I haven't seen it in person, but everyone says its unreal looking.

2012 Ping Staff bag is back on the ponder list, modeled after Playdough's ponder

Pondering a new bag. Really don't want to destroy my Cally staff bag. Looking at the new Clicgear bag or possibly a Bennington

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Pondering a new bag. Really don't want to destroy my Cally staff bag. Looking at the new Clicgear bag or possibly a Bennington

Cart bag or stand bag?

Cart bag. I wont do a stand bag anymore

I have those and the THP divot tool but I don't take those with for fear of losing. I should be on hoarders.

I'm much the same way dude. I have all that stuff but have it all on a shelf in the basement. I still have all my LE headcovers in the plastic too.

I have this:

SP11FRGRHOP

It's a great ball mark repair tool and the ball marker magnetically slides into the end of the tool

I have those and the THP divot tool but I don't take those with for fear of losing. I should be on hoarders.

That's why you purchase a few extra chips! :)

I'm much the same way dude. I have all that stuff but have it all on a shelf in the basement. I still have all my LE headcovers in the plastic too.

I have this:

SP11FRGRHOP

It's a great ball mark repair tool and the ball marker magnetically slides into the end of the tool

Ok I'm half asleep I shoulda been more clear. I need something to mark my ball with my Sharpie. I putt so much better with a line that circles half the ball instead of the crappy stock alignment aid.

Ok I'm half asleep I shoulda been more clear. I need something to mark my ball with my Sharpie. I putt so much better with a line that circles half the ball instead of the crappy stock alignment aid.

Your THP divot tool has a ball marker alignment thing built in. Just mark them at home since you are afraid of losing the tool at the course.

Your THP divot tool has a ball marker alignment thing built in. Just mark them at home since you are afraid of losing the tool at the course.

That would make too much sense. Comon dude. Remember who you're talking to.

That would make too much sense. Comon dude. Remember who you're talking to.

Ha, saving you $8 so you can ponder something else.

Since you are saving the THP Divot tool, I recommend the ring on a thing of milk. Save the money and draw around it.

Jrod, this one is similar to the one posted above, but is a bit easier to use (I have both). With the hinge at the top it makes it much easier to put the ball in and out of it to mark it.

51roaH6AmcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002LTIUX2...d=17484470671661538544&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back