Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a B. Asha

What? This?

DSC0423-L.jpg

hehehe

You have a MACHINE on the way! Don't think anything can top that at the moment, hehe.

This is true, I just have this urge though. Hmmmm....

You need to stop. I cant afford it right now. Its a straight Hawkponder. I really want to tinker with a new shaft

Drive down to Tulsa and I'll let you look at it since you're a lefty. LOL

Drive down to Tulsa and I'll let you look at it since you're a lefty. LOL

Hahahhahaha. I was thinking about stopping through on my way back to KC from Dallas TBH. Ill have to let you know

Unfortunately Jman speaks the truth

Shafts are interchangeable son! Grab a head to demo for the weekend.

I will be until 5pm providing solutions for anyone else's problems :alien:

Thinking about a 5-PW set of Miz MP-59s. Love the look and the price is coming down a bit.

A new stand bag. I reckon I'll wait until I find out my MC sponsor and get one of theirs.

I've got that in my head as well. I wanted to add a second BSG but I may just wait to see who I am representing and follow suit.

Clubwise, it's been a while since I had a real ponder. These 2.0's will be nice during the colder months, but they have about run their course.

Yea that will do it (college), do you like your current irons? The reason I ask is I am curious what type of iron you would be looking for. I have CG16 irons and they seem to be similar to your current set, Cleveland also makes a tour CG16 set. This late in the year you might want to wait and see what Cleveland comes out with for next year. I have always been partial to the mashie irons although I have only hit them at a demo day.

In my dreams I would like to have the CG Blacks with a matching Driver. I just love the shaft they use in these clubs.

Miyazaki Shaft once I can figure out which one will fit me!!!! and a new 3 wood.

Miyazaki Shaft once I can figure out which one will fit me!!!! and a new 3 wood.

If you can't demo or get fit, they are pretty helpful if you call or email them.

I need a higher launching shaft in my TF3.

I'm about to find a Razr Fit head so that when my B. Asha 7x comes in I'll have something to put it in.

I'm about to find a Razr Fit head so that when my B. Asha 7x comes in I'll have something to put it in.

Well that didn't take long... Proud owner of a Razr Fit 11.5* head and shaft adapter. I've never played something with that much loft but I'm hoping that combined with the B. Asha 7x it will work well.

Like a lot of people seem to be leaning towards late in 2012, I am now pondering a Razr Fit head. I've got shafts in mind so I don't really care about the NV RIP stock shaft, but I think I'll be owning an 8.5 head (maybe a 9.5 if I can't find an 8.5) ASAP.

In my experience with this clubhead, it's the real deal. Still very happy with the Classic, but the adjustability factor (more the adapter and shaft swap ease) is a real win for me.

Like a lot of people seem to be leaning towards late in 2012, I am now pondering a Razr Fit head. I've got shafts in mind so I don't really care about the NV RIP stock shaft, but I think I'll be owning an 8.5 head (maybe a 9.5 if I can't find an 8.5) ASAP.

In my experience with this clubhead, it's the real deal. Still very happy with the Classic, but the adjustability factor (more the adapter and shaft swap ease) is a real win for me.

I'm with you there. It's not that I don't like my Classic w/ blue 72x set up, but the ability to easily swap shafts in the Razr Fit is very appealing. Plus I really liked the club head the one time that I hit it, the stock shaft was just a terrible offering for my swing.

I'm with you there. It's not that I don't like my Classic w/ blue 72x set up, but the ability to easily swap shafts in the Razr Fit is very appealing. Plus I really liked the club head the one time that I hit it, the stock shaft was just a terrible offering for my swing.

This may be an unfair assessment, but I truly think the last couple of Callaway drivers were being held back by their shaft offering. I know many who love the RIP offering but I am simply not one of them. That's why the 2013 trinity/black tie offering has me so excited.

Having hit the Razr Fit with non-stock offerings, I was extremely impressed. Even with an Ahina in it, I was blown away by the numbers.

This may be an unfair assessment, but I truly think the last couple of Callaway drivers were being held back by their shaft offering. I know many who love the RIP offering but I am simply not one of them. That's why the 2013 trinity/black tie offering has me so excited.

Having hit the Razr Fit with non-stock offerings, I was extremely impressed. Even with an Ahina in it, I was blown away by the numbers.

I can see where you are coming from with that. The last stock offering they had that I really liked was the Aldila VooDoo in the FT Tour. That was my gamer for quite some time and had the head been a little more forgiving, it might still be there. It was honestly a bomber. For some reason I developed a case of the hooks with it and couldn't shake them which led to me selling it.

I haven't had the chance to hit the Razr Fit with anything other than the stock shaft so I'm going out on a limb with my purchase. Also hoping that the B. Asha works well for me as I haven't hit it either. Luckily I don't have too much in either one so it's not a big deal if I'm not in love with the setup after I'm finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back