Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, my months old opinion that Callaway is 100% riding Taylormade is agreed upon by some.

Razr X White? Really?

I don't know about 100% but when I saw that driver (they even had FWs as well) I immediately thought of TM.

Someone earlier said that they thought that the Razr X Black was a severely underrated driver. I agree with that...the time I spent with one while my Classic was getting repaired, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plenty forgiving, and pretty long.

I don't know about 100% but when I saw that driver (they even had FWs as well) I immediately thought of TM.

Someone earlier said that they thought that the Razr X Black was a severely underrated driver. I agree with that...the time I spent with one while my Classic was getting repaired, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Plenty forgiving, and pretty long.

I remember you taking about that a while back, I kind of wish I tried that out

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Bah, better to just wait for Cleveland to roll through for a demo day event, I will by trying out some drivers when they come back this April, they usually have a bunch of club/ shaft combos

Yeah, I'm just itching to hit their lineup, but I'm not desperate to change anything in my bag, save for my wedges perhaps. There's a huge demo day coming up in April as well down here that I will definitely get to...but I hope that I don't have to wait that long, hehe.

One white driver that is hardly even being advertised is not 100%.

But the rest of it, in which everyone else thinks I'm insane, would come close.

They should release a purple driver. I think that's the last color left.

Yeah, I'm just itching to hit their lineup, but I'm not desperate to change anything in my bag, save for my wedges perhaps. There's a huge demo day coming up in April as well down here that I will definitely get to...but I hope that I don't have to wait that long, hehe.

Yeah here too, I can't wait to check out their stuff, I hate to admit it but Cleveland's stuff made mine look like toys

They should release a purple driver. I think that's the last color left.

You can actually get a purple driver from Cally...you can design one for the Xtreme through udesign.

You can actually get a purple driver from Cally...you can design one for the Xtreme through udesign.

I know that, I'm talking about mainstream. Release the off the rack version of the next driver purple, because it's the last color left (or yellow). That would be cool.

I think it would look really awesome
With a white B. Asha and a purple grip

Razr X White... LMAO. That's pretty funny.

I'm pondering when/how I'm going to reshaft my irons. Apparently we have no heat gun at home, but I really don't want to pay someone to do it.

Oh I almost forgot....the Piper C...great looking putter. And it rolls pretty darn well.

20130303_135031_zpsef7ac4d0.jpg

20130303_135325_zpsb57f8a15.jpg

I know that, I'm talking about mainstream. Release the off the rack version of the next driver purple, because it's the last color left (or yellow). That would be cool.

The mello yello.. They'd be copying Walmart hahaha! (Or the RBZ stage 2).

Razr X White... LMAO. That's pretty funny.

I'm pondering when/how I'm going to reshaft my irons. Apparently we have no heat gun at home, but I really don't want to pay someone to do it.

Steel? Do you have a torch?

Steel? Do you have a torch?

Yeah, steel. And no I don't have a torch. My dad has a pretty lame tool collection.

Never heard of the Mello Yello and I didn't think of the Stage 2. That'd be like the green.

Purple it is. Callaway, if you're reading this, do it.

Oh I almost forgot....the Piper C...great looking putter. And it rolls pretty darn well.

20130303_135031_zpsef7ac4d0.jpg

20130303_135325_zpsb57f8a15.jpg

Wow that's a great looking putter man

Razr Fit XTreme!!!!!!!!!!! i hit this for a full round today and i think i missed 2 fairways time to find the best shaft and start pondering what udesign i want this driver will be mine!

Razr Fit XTreme!!!!!!!!!!! i hit this for a full round today and i think i missed 2 fairways time to find the best shaft and start pondering what udesign i want this driver will be mine!

What shaft did you play today?

Didn't know that Cally was doing this...

do they really need to call it the "Razr X White"? i mean, it's not like the top is white or anything.....

do they really need to call it the "Razr X White"? i mean, it's not like the top is white or anything.....

Considering the last driver like that was the "Razr X Black" I can see why they defined it specifically.

this:
images

became this:
20130303_122907_zps83e5af7a.jpg

Considering the last driver like that was the "Razr Hawk Black" I can see why they defined it specifically.

Yeah this club is just a White version of the Razr X Black, that name obviously didn't work anymore.

What shaft did you play today?

Fujikura Fuel 60 Stiff.... it was Mottoos 8.5 head..... i swung easy all day with it and i was hitting every fairway one of the most consistent driving days i can remember. was really nice seeing such consistency......

on a side note on the 3rd hole today i got a call saying i won a XHOT Driver from the demo day i went to the day before so i got a 9.5* with an X Flex coming my way as well.

Fujikura Fuel 60 Stiff.... it was Mottoos 8.5 head..... i swung easy all day with it and i was hitting every fairway one of the most consistent driving days i can remember. was really nice seeing such consistency......

on a side note on the 3rd hole today i got a call saying i won a XHOT Driver from the demo day i went to the day before so i got a 9.5* with an X Flex coming my way as well.

Very sweet dude

Dayumn, nice, Buck!!!

Very sweet dude

i'm pretty stoked. still thinking the Black Tie in the Xtreme will be better for me. i loved the feeling in the store. guess i can finally get some time with the X HOT now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back