Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujikura Fuel 60 Stiff.... it was Mottoos 8.5 head..... i swung easy all day with it and i was hitting every fairway one of the most consistent driving days i can remember. was really nice seeing such consistency......

on a side note on the 3rd hole today i got a call saying i won a XHOT Driver from the demo day i went to the day before so i got a 9.5* with an X Flex coming my way as well.

That is fantastic buddy!!! When are we going to play again?! I want to hit that sucker.

Never heard of the Mello Yello and I didn't think of the Stage 2. That'd be like the green.

Purple it is. Callaway, if you're reading this, do it.

I'd buy a purple driver.

#Clemson

That is fantastic buddy!!! When are we going to play again?! I want to hit that sucker.

come up to Atlantic City.... i'll let you hit it.

come up to Atlantic City.... i'll let you hit it.

Wait.. I have a new offer for Simmonds... hahaha!!!

Yeah, steel. And no I don't have a torch. My dad has a pretty lame tool collection.

The heat gun I bought is only about 20-25 bucks at Home depot.. Not terrible.

Wait.. I have a new offer for Simmonds... hahaha!!!

The heat gun I bought is only about 20-25 bucks at Home depot.. Not terrible.

let me know how that works out for you? hahaha

i'll trade you Nash for that B Asha!

If they took the word "white" off that thing it would be one of my favorite looking drivers. I still think it's a bit pathetic that they did that though.

If they took the word "white" off that thing it would be one of my favorite looking drivers. I still think it's a bit pathetic that they did that though.

So whats wrong with the RX black?

The RX White name only makes sense, it was the RX black, now its not black anymore. Now painting an older club white in order to sell unused stock is a little odd. But then again they did the same thing with the Octane/ Octane Black.

So whats wrong with the RX black?

The RX White name only makes sense, it was the RX black, now its not black anymore. Now painting an older club white in order to sell unused stock is a little odd. But then again they did the same thing with the Octane/ Octane Black.

I wasn't a big fan of the crown of the Black. Other than that, it looked awesome. They should have just cut the price, not repainted the club the same way their opponent paints theirs (obviously minus the new graphics from TM, before someone points that out...).

I wasn't a big fan of the crown of the Black. Other than that, it looked awesome. They should have just cut the price, not repainted the club the same way their opponent paints theirs (obviously minus the new graphics from TM, before someone points that out...).

I agree its pretty hokey. It's sad that they had to do either, it was a really solid driver.

Every time I read reviews on here my ponders go into overdrive! What a mess i'm in the middle of

Every time I read reviews on here my ponders go into overdrive! What a mess i'm in the middle of

Hehehe, the life of a THPer.

Nike Covert tour. Really surprised by that. Also with the right shaft, the new Classic XL.

Still need to hit the classic hybrid.

Nike Covert tour. Really surprised by that. Also with the right shaft, the new Classic XL.

I'll take that callaway off ur hands then

5x in the new Classic could be a true beast my good man, and that hybrid? Whew..

We'll discuss this departure from the Xtreme at a later juncture haha

I'll take that callaway off ur hands then

You and Dan are nuts! That Cally isn't going anywhere! It would be a back up driver for the backup bag to mess around with sometimes.

5x in the new Classic could be a true beast my good man, and that hybrid? Whew..

i love the looks of the classic so much more this year.... still prob can't hit it due to the head shape but it looks good.

You and Dan are nuts! That Cally isn't going anywhere! It would be a back up driver for the backup bag to mess around with sometimes.

That driver should not be associated with anything "backup", that's a huge foul

I think you are right. I was hitting the 4s and was still hitting some big numbers. With a better shaft? Holy cow it could be a beast.

I said nothing about getting rid of it, I just want to hear why it's not your 1A!

That driver should not be associated with anything "backup", that's a huge foul

The Covert. Not the XL. The XL would have to be a full time driver if I were to buy one.

I said nothing about getting rid of it, I just want to hear why it's not your 1A!

I love the RFX I see nothing kicking that out of the bag for awhile, but if anything had a chance it would probably be the classic.

I'm pondering if I made the wrong choice with the Xhot pro 3 wood. Absolutely killed it on the simulator. Have hit some great tee shots with it but I'm struggling with push-fades out of the fairway. I played the rbz tour 3 last year and that had a slight open face as well but didn't have these issues with it.

I liked the shaft of the pro over the standard xhot. I know it's the Indian and not the arrow, but it's starting to get into my head and now I'm doubting the club. Ugh.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I love the RFX I see nothing kicking that out of the bag for awhile, but if anything had a chance it would probably be the classic.

I like that our numbers are quite similar... I predict a mid summer bag swap for a round! That could be a riot.

I'm pondering if I made the wrong choice with the Xhot pro 3 wood. Absolutely killed it on the simulator. Have hit some great tee shots with it but I'm struggling with push-fades out of the fairway. I played the rbz tour 3 last year and that had a slight open face as well but didn't have these issues with it.

I liked the shaft of the pro over the standard xhot. I know it's the Indian and not the arrow, but it's starting to get into my head and now I'm doubting the club. Ugh.

I have had the same problem with my old Octane tour 3w. It has the open face as well and I struggled off the deck with it but could hit it a long way off the tee.

I have had the same problem with my old Octane tour 3w. It has the open face as well and I struggled off the deck with it but could hit it a long way off the tee.

Pondering trying to trade it for a blue Amp Cell 3/4 wood. Doubt there is one out there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back