Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:taylormade:

I find myself pondering a Razr Fit Extreme....coin too low for Bertha ponders.

I have a RFX head 10.5 if you're interested. Shoot my a PM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I wish I could thank this post 100 times!

Hmmm................

Best irons I have ever played. Could be a huge mistake. Let me mull it over a bit.

I'll take the commission check on this one

I wish I could thank this post 100 times!

Hmmm................

Best irons I have ever played. Could be a huge mistake. Let me mull it over a bit.

Whatever you do, don't make the decision based on my want. I know if I picked up a set of irons, I wouldn't be getting rid of my i20s for a good long while.

Whatever you do, don't make the decision based on my want. I know if I picked up a set of irons, I wouldn't be getting rid of my i20s for a good long while.
No worries there. I have i20s as well-those are my two sets.

My Apex ponder stems from me never getting over NOT buying a set of Diablo Forged irons. That, and I like shiny new things.

No worries there. I have i20s as well-those are my two sets.

My Apex ponder stems from me never getting over NOT buying a set of Diablo Forged irons. That, and I like shiny new things.

I suffer the same affliction, so I can commiserate.

If Jman keeps raving about the Big Bertha driver, I may be pondering that as well. Which would make my putter and wedges the only safe clubs in my stable. Lol

If Jman keeps raving about the Big Bertha driver, I may be pondering that as well. Which would make my putter and wedges the only safe clubs in my stable. Lol
Funny you say that, I had one of those delivered yesterday. It's been instrumental in plowing my street. #notaweatherrelatedrant

I look forward to sharing my ponders with Ddec.

Its legit. It makes it incredibly easy to talk about, one of the best drivers released in years in my personal opinion.

SeeMore Putters...

Big FGP
Si5
SB2C

Its legit. It makes it incredibly easy to talk about, one of the best drivers released in years in my personal opinion.

This is not helping at all James!! :D I'll ponder drivers this year, but can't imagine doing it soon (famous last words). It will definitely be hit though. How did the stock shaft hold up for you? I know you're a big red tie fan. Need to re-read the thread but any insight on toe forgiveness? That's my main miss.

Staying on topic, added the Big Bertha FW to my ponder list.

This is not helping at all James!! :D I'll ponder drivers this year, but can't imagine doing it soon (famous last words). It will definitely be hit though. How did the stock shaft hold up for you? I know you're a big red tie fan. Need to re-read the thread but any insight on toe forgiveness? That's my main miss.

Staying on topic, added the Big Bertha FW to my ponder list.

It held up well IMO. Definitely could see why they paired it with the head, will do well with the largest segment of the bell curve, and I was hitting the R-Flex in stock as well.

It held up well IMO. Definitely could see why they paired it with the head, will do well with the largest segment of the bell curve, and I was hitting the R-Flex in stock as well.

R flex eh? Pretty impressive. I think that a fitting is in order if I'm going to drop $400+ on a big stick.

R flex eh? Pretty impressive. I think that a fitting is in order if I'm going to drop $400+ on a big stick.

Fitting is def always the way to go!

pondering a trade from my R11s to a R1 black. someone talk me out of it please.

#SpeedBlades

Funny story about the Speedblades, Corey, my TM fitter, said that the Speedblades are the best iron they have put out in years. He is playing those over the TP's. His father is a pro as well and he had Speedblades. Asked Corey to get him some CB's. After a week he switched back to the Speedblades.

Funny story about the Speedblades, Corey, my TM fitter, said that the Speedblades are the best iron they have put out in years. He is playing those over the TP's. His father is a pro as well and he had Speedblades. Asked Corey to get him some CB's. After a week he switched back to the Speedblades.

I agree completely with Corey TBH. Best TM iron by far IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back