Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny story about the Speedblades, Corey, my TM fitter, said that the Speedblades are the best iron they have put out in years. He is playing those over the TP's. His father is a pro as well and he had Speedblades. Asked Corey to get him some CB's. After a week he switched back to the Speedblades.

I don't doubt that. Speed blades were a phenomenal set, and what they offer a golfer in terms of launch is something many can benefit from.

I'm pondering i25 irons.

Sue me.

I can see that. Did he order a set yet?

not yet. With all the family things going on the past few weeks I was holding out hoping I can get a fitting done. Going to make some calls today and see if I can make something happen. Otherwise I will just order the CB with Aerotech since it's the only graphite option.

Was today supposed to be release date for some clubs everyone has been talking about? Not at my golf store. Business as usual (that is if you think no sales associates, and no new product is usual).

Pondering shoes, a belt, some balls, and clubs... sadly in-hand pondering will have to wait until tomorrow.

Just spent the last hour and a half demoing the entire 2014 Wilson line. HOLY. CRAP. It's one big home run. I am still messing around a bit with other clubs, but I will have a full write up in each thread. Pictures included.

Awesome Brad. Some feedback is definitely needed.

Just spent the last hour and a half demoing the entire 2014 Wilson line. HOLY. CRAP. It's one big home run. I am still messing around a bit with other clubs, but I will have a full write up in each thread. Pictures included.

You had me at pictures Brad.

Well done dude.

for the first time in my life I look forward to your next post:alien:

Rolling some true balance putter right now. Reversed counterbalance. Interesting feel

Rolling some true balance putter right now. Reversed counterbalance. Interesting feel

I need details, man! Interesting good? How big ate the grips? What head did you roll?

not yet. With all the family things going on the past few weeks I was holding out hoping I can get a fitting done. Going to make some calls today and see if I can make something happen. Otherwise I will just order the CB with Aerotech since it's the only graphite option.

You played the aeros before?

You played the aeros before?

nope. Only messed around with Chunky's for a while down in Myrtle. I know I would go down in flex to a R. Really I only have about 30 swings or so in with them. Kind of why I am hoping I can get a fitting done now.

I need details, man! Interesting good? How big ate the grips? What head did you roll?

It's coming dude. I've got a ton of info. I'm having an absolute blast. The reps here have been awesome.

nope. Only messed around with Chunky's for a while down in Myrtle. I know I would go down in flex to a R. Really I only have about 30 swings or so in with them. Kind of why I am hoping I can get a fitting done now.

Gotcha....I really enjoy them in the J40's and it will be tough to not get them in the CB's. Question is can I go with what the fitting says? :)

It's coming dude. I've got a ton of info. I'm having an absolute blast. The reps here have been awesome.

I'm guessing you're at a trade show today, or something? I can't wait to get my hands on the true balance putters.

Gotcha....I really enjoy them in the J40's and it will be tough to not get them in the CB's. Question is can I go with what the fitting says? :)

fitting is the 22nd right?

fitting is the 22nd right?

Was, I've called twice to change it but haven't been called back yet (left messages). My son has a lacrosse game at 2:30 and fitting was at 2:00.

I really want to wait for the fitting to order, I'm in no big rush since I'm so content with the J40's in the bag.

I'm guessing you're at a trade show today, or something? I can't wait to get my hands on the true balance putters.

Ya local golf expo. Bridgestone and Wilson booths. Lots of fun just mashing some clubs.

Have you hit the R1?

I guy at the range had one and let have a few swings. I felt like it was lighter than my r11s and I liked the feel. A tad loud but so is mine

Recoil prototypes... again...

Can't wait to read the write ups.

Well, it would seem a new shaft clamp is now on the shopping list for this weekend, after my current rubber clamp fell apart in 3 pieces today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back