Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember hitting yours a couple times in Myrtle and gave it back quickly. I didn't want to have club envy right after receiving my bag lol. U45 20 and 23, 745 4 to pw is on my mind something fierce right now. Trying to keep my impulse on check though

Rakuten is really not a good thing for my wallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need something I can hit. It's mental I know, but I struggle with FW off the deck & the G30 is getting great reviews for being easy.

Wait until the new Nike FW's are out before you commit. I also struggle with a FW off the deck but had some good success with this one......and I know you're a Nike fan. :)

Wait until the new Nike FW's are out before you commit. I also struggle with a FW off the deck but had some good success with this one......and I know you're a Nike fan. :)

Guilty as charged. We've never got along from an equipment perspective, but this latest line is changing that. I will definitely add it to the list.

Tell Nike to get around to doing pre-order stuff and I will...

And just like that Global Golf sends me a tweet saying the Pre-order will open on 1/23. Yay

And just like that Global Golf sends me a tweet saying the Pre-order will open on 1/23. Yay

Nice. Hopefully my trade in processes by then and I can get my hybo(s).

Too bad the new Nike wedges look like ass. Or good thing I guess to keep me from taking crap about my bag LOL.

Last edited:
Put the wedge ponder on the back burner. I'm in full on ponder for a Wilson Staff Infinity South Side!

Do I need another putter? Hell no. Do I want one? Hell yes!

Ping Glide wedges. The tech and science behind a lot of the decisions they made for these wedges is super intriguing.

Sent in a low ball offer on eBay for a ladies Smart Sole S wedge. Other than the paint fill and grip, everything other option is the same as if you bought the men's club (same length, lie, loft). Yes, it has a slightly lighter shaft (109 g graphite, but still heaver than my 90g shafts in my irons), and the swing weight only goes from a D6 to a D5. Not even sure I'd be able to tell the difference.

For anyone's wallet. Ever.

No chance I make it through today without buying some gear from Japan. None.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I hear they have a heaver head? How do you like them?

The head is heavier feeling than my 588, pm your address and I'll send you it

I liked it just didn't like the feel of switching between the two different wedge weight feels

I will have new wedges.

I also will have new wedges this year.
Trying to figure out how to get the Wilson Staff Tour wedges customized.... and if I can get them in blue!!

Driver and hybos are high on ponder list.

Still pondering a 3/4 battle to go with my new G30. Nike and Callaway are the big ponders in this category.

Ping G30 LS Tec
R15 TP 430
915H

and of course, J715 driver and wedges. that itch is getting scratched in less then 2 weeks.

If I don't like the J15's or the Glides, I'm just saying eff it and going Vokey.

Odds are, I'm getting them either way LOL

Vokeys are a good security blanket

I must be crazy... pondering 714 ap2 and 3 vokey wedges built with fujikura mci...

I must be crazy... pondering 714 ap2 and 3 vokey wedges built with fujikura mci...

Dude we need to get together soon. I have those 714 ap2's BRAND SPANKIN new in the bag right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back